Working From Home

• Thread starterCuckyHub28
  • Start date

CuckyHub28

Who likes brunettes?
Beloved Member
Nov 4, 2016
Any other cuckolds work from home? I have just started to get two days per week working remotely from home. This week, it was yesterday and today. My wife's bull came over both days (she is working half-days currently, which I love as a cucky), and it's about the hottest and most intense thing I've ever experienced, to be sitting in the office on the line with a client and hear my wife giggling and moaning out in the living room, and in the bedroom with another man.

Sure beats picture messages at the office. I love my slutty wife! :)

. 0_18.JPG666_(2).jpg

Reactions: cuck_fantasy, okdeacon, Nazareth and 1 other person
CuckyHub28 said:
Any other cuckolds work from home? I have just started to get two days per week working remotely from home. This week, it was yesterday and today. My wife's bull came over both days (she is working half-days currently, which I love as a cucky), and it's about the hottest and most intense thing I've ever experienced, to be sitting in the office on the line with a client and hear my wife giggling and moaning out in the living room, and in the bedroom with another man.
I think working at home while your sexy hotwife is fucking other men at home (twice a week, anyway) is an excellent strategy, CuckyHub28. Congratulations for persuading your employer to accept your — compelling, no doubt — argument for this arrangement.
CuckyHub28 said:
Sure beats picture messages at the office.
Really....
CuckyHub28 said:
I love my slutty wife! :)
Good! As you should....
(note the low-rent poetry).

Just be careful of any video conferences in case they can be seen in the background :)

Reactions: CuckyHub28
That would be hot, but not so good haha. We play around a lot with risking ******** as a cuckold couple and sometimes I'm surprised only a couple friends (and her bull and hookups) know, but better to not let it interfere with work.

0216.jpg (what I did on my break after writing this post yesterday)

Reactions: DRod4620, okdeacon, Susan's Slave and 2 others
Nothing
CuckyHub28 said:
That would be hot, but not so good haha. We play around a lot with risking ******** as a cuckold couple and sometimes I'm surprised only a couple friends (and her bull and hookups) know, but better to not let it interfere with work.

0216.jpg (what I did on my break after writing this post yesterday)
Nothing like a good cream pie. Fulfilling and delicious.

Wow! She's a hot wife too!!!

Thank you1119233915473_052_494197389.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon and Nazareth
0103.jpg 0107.jpg

Reactions: rjthree, Cplindy, Susan's Slave and 2 others
Hot and limber

Absolutely beautiful and so kind and marwellous wife. I would love Her..... very nice that She is shared wife.

Wow! That's all i gotta say....Wow!

CuckyHub28 said:

Sure beats picture messages at the office. I love my slutty wife! :)

.0_18.JPG666_(2).jpg

love to chat on skype with your wife and you and see what we can do. Do PM me!

Reactions: rjthree and Geglu