• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Working on her, what do you think?

D&N

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2015
My wifey of 6 years. I've been trying to convince her for the past two years to take a nice thick cock for her pleasure (and mine) I know she likes the idea but she's proving a tough nut to crack. Any advice? Let me know if you want to see more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Please do share more, that pussy of hers is just hard to resist. It needs to be filled and stretched up by a big dick!

She has quite a stretched pussy already. Before we met she had some black boyfriends and I know they must have had big cocks because her pussy is quite loose (and she's confessed it) Her pussy is wet all the time and is easy to slip into. I would like to see it filled with a cock that stretches her and makes her really moan. We went out not so long ago and after a few drinks I spent most of the evening with my hand up her dress fingering her pussy and clit while telling her all the dirty things I wanted to watch her doing with a well hung bull. She got so hot, she couldnt wait to masturbate when we got back to our hotel. Here's a picture of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Wow! Yeah, that's exactly the type of pics we need! Thanks
A very appetizing pink cunt spread open and ready for use by some other cocks! :)

Higona said:
Wow! Yeah, that's exactly the type of pics we need! Thanks
A very appetizing pink cunt spread open and ready for use by some other cocks! :)

Glad you like her. Happy to hear from anyone, what they would like to do to her or how they would like to see her in the pictures. I'm hoping that this blog might actually get her over the line!

Happy to oblige. Do you have any where she is standing, and we can see the whole of that gorgeous body?

I think you will both love it when she gives in and starts fucking other guys. It took my wife 5 years to get on board but I bet she wished she hadn't waited so long. The sex just got better after sharing her!

WOW ! That is one big stretched out pussy. She looks to have a beautiful body , and a very pretty girl . .Would love to see her pussy getting well used by a BBC myself . You guys got a big black dildo to shove in there ? Lets see that and the enjoyment in her face when it fills her pussy to its maximum potential ! She should fulfill your desire and let you watch her take a black monster . That would be so hot for the both of you . I'm sure she misses that feeling of being stretched and filled up . Keep trying , keep us posted .

When pussies get that big and loose, it's time for DP.
You and friend, you and toy, you and bull, 2 bulls, or more...
I'd love to suck her pussy and play with her lips!

Slow down. Let this be her idea to follow-up since she already knows you approve. That first time hook up may be the most difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread