• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

world's tiniest wife for black cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date
so sexy! Face down ass up!

Thanks, everyone, for your appreciation and encouragement. Here's a few pics of the gentle foreplay leading up to the incredibly hot fucking. For almost an hour they just enjoyed each other, she his big cock and he her tiny body, silky hair and skin. I'm happy to report that she was only sore for a few days afterwards and is now fully recovered and glowing with happiness.

Image001.jpg Image004.jpg Image011.jpg Image014.jpg Image017.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and h5t6ca
Amazing how that tiny little frame could hold up to the pounding of that BBC. HOT!!!

As they say, " Big women, big cunt, Small women, all cunt."

A couple of things...She needs to shave that pussy to add to the "effect", if you know what I mean. And what size shoe does she wear?

I don't think she need anything more. She is sweet looking. But I wonder if you can make video?

Voting against shaved pussies. Never could get that one.

Beautiful!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beauty all right, my wife is Thai and isn't into the bbc thing (me being white is enough interracial for her).

Congratulations on your girl, quite a catch there.

Awesome!

Any more pics of her? ....Would be great to see how her pussy got stretched by BBC :)

We would love to eat his ass.

need more of her....

; )

Sure sure does look fine impaled on a black rod.

What a sexy tight body, she is such a turn on. Thank you

Wow! Thanks for these awesome pics. She is So HOT!!!

I love this thread...

Thankx so much for sharing the pix!

My wife herself is like 4ft 11 and I sure hope sometime to see her
get a huge black cock!

What the, , ,???

I don't mean to be the spoiler here but, , , I saw this thread a while back and noticed something in one of the photos, but didn't say anything. What the hell does that little sign taped up next to the window say? I scaled in up to take a better look. I think I know what it says, , , but you guys have a look and decide for yourself.

Attachments

• worldstiniestwifeblackcockimage022R.jpg
    worldstiniestwifeblackcockimage022R.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2,605
no clue what that says...I was way too busy enjoying the hot sex!

Last edited by a moderator:
pixfixer said:
I don't mean to be the spoiler here but, , , I saw this thread a while back and noticed something in one of the photos, but didn't say anything. What the hell does that little sign taped up next to the window say? I scaled in up to take a better look. I think I know what it says, , , but you guys have a look and decide for yourself.

I went back to the original so I could see it clearer and used the Windows magnifier. It looks like it says, "Please don't throw your condoms out the window" or something of that nature. This would make me think a couple of things.

• She's a **********.
  • They are in a whorehouse or a motel that is essentially a whorehouse.
  • Her small stature brings her age into question, in the light of the first two observations.

Hey, I'm cool with the age thing... If she can bleed she can breed. Just think the DC folks might not want it up here.

Users who are viewing this thread