• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

world's tiniest wife for black cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date
Where are we?

We at present located in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Still enjoying life too the fullest with some friends and others.

4thAnimal said:
where are you guys? would love to see an update :)
We live in Vietnam. Stud was a no-show this weekend. We will post after our next escapade, hopefully next month.

Public apology, , ,

Recently I sent you an apology in PM for my remarks in your thread that were rude and insensitive. But I figure that since I made the comments in public, , , then my apology should be also. My apologies to both you and your wife.

T

wow awesome! so fuckin tiny! great nips too! can we get a better shot of her tiny hand on that branch?

Thanks for sharing that was awesome. yoou are a blessd man

Dang those pics are smoking HOT! My wife mindi is petite too. Shes been getting it regular for about a year now and she is stretched as of I've ever felt with her. Only her lover really has a snug fit now. So I can definitly tell you from my exp you can expect her to change. You'll love it too i'm sure. It wonderful sharing your wife.

awsome pics! very hot petite girl!

Sexy petite Hotwife

First, let me compliment you on your wife, she's very hot and nasty! My wife is 5'2, 110 lbs. (not quite as tiny as your's) and is also very sexy. On our last trip to NYC, I had her fuck and suck a pretty large BBC (about 11"). She's used to 9 - 10", but this stud really stretched her out, bottomin out on every stroke. The next day, my wife could hardly walk, and her pussy took a few days to recover. Down the road, I might post the photos taken during that session.

LeatherZebra

Did you get a new stud this month?

No luck lately. We've been out hunting twice, but there are not many black studs here in Vietnam. Will try again after the holidays..

2009 was a great year. My wife fucked four studs - two white guys and two black guys. All up she had a total of 17 orgasms with other men. Both black studs sent nice Christmas messages saying they hope to meet her again next year. We didn't hear from either of the white guys. At this time I'm not able to find any black guys in town, so I offered her a few well-hung white guys, but she turned them down. I think she she wants the extra excitement of dark skin, bigger cock, and the self-confidence to fuck her bareback and cum in her pussy or mouth. White guys just don't do it for her any more. 2009, the year my wife went black-only.

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,967
  • Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 2,639
Reactions: moltenneeds
Johnny&Thao when will you post the videos we are waiting the videos...

just goes show you that tiny can be stretched Love from our family to yours

Excellent! Look forward to seeing and hearing about your wife's adventures in 2010!

Thanks!

Thank you for posting such incredible pics. Your wife is such a tiny beauty! I love the color contrast and the size contrast with her Black lovers.

Thank you for sharing these sexy pictures. Your wife is stunning, I love the picture of her sitting on her black lover (with the 11" cock) and he's holding it up against her stomach so you can see how deep it penetrates her........sooooo hot. Please keep them coming.

Still not sure when our first encounter of 2010 will happen. Thao has agreed to try a black gangbang this year if I can find 2 willing black studs. Here in Vietnam, its hard enough finding one suitable stud let alone two. In the meantime, here are a few pics of her last year dressing up sexy to go out with me and try to meet a big black man to fuck her.

Attachments

• ThChD22-sm.JPG
    ThChD22-sm.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,759
  • ThChD27-sm.JPG
    ThChD27-sm.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,766
Reactions: moltenneeds
Johnny&Thao said:
Still not sure when our first encounter of 2010 will happen. Thao has agreed to try a black gangbang this year if I can find 2 willing black studs. Here in Vietnam, its hard enough finding one suitable stud let alone two. In the meantime, here are a few pics of her last year dressing up sexy to go out with me and try to meet a big black man to fuck her.

any chance of a better shot of her legs & toes?
is she fond of anklets?

Wow she is very HOT!!!

zleis said:
any chance of a better shot of her legs & toes?
is she fond of anklets?

I noticed the effect of curling her toes while getting blackfucked and took these shots..

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,402

Users who are viewing this thread