• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

world's tiniest wife for black cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date
zleis said:
any chance of a better shot of her legs & toes?
is she fond of anklets?

I noticed the effect of curling her toes while getting blackfucked and took these shots..

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,681
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,401
Your lady is incredible! You should post up a vid of some of this hot action, that would be truly amazing!

Love Love LOVE this sexy woman!

Don't mean to offend or talk out of line here, but it always make me laugh when people with asian wifes don't show their faces in pics. As if 99.9% of people here would be able to recognise them! They could walk past me ten times in the street and I still wouldn't be able to match the two.

No doubt I will be called racist or something for saying that (which I am most definitely not) but most asian faces to me have a sort of generic sameness about them.

xxsirexx said:
Don't mean to offend or talk out of line here, but it always make me laugh when people with asian wifes don't show their faces in pics. As if 99.9% of people here would be able to recognise them! They could walk past me ten times in the street and I still wouldn't be able to match the two.

No doubt I will be called racist or something for saying that (which I am most definitely not) but most asian faces to me have a sort of generic sameness about them.

No, I don't think you are being racist for saying that. Many asian people can't tell the difference between white faces either. It is just a case of whatever one is used to.

Hot chick in any case...!

kdum8 said:
No, I don't think you are being racist for saying that. Many asian people can't tell the difference between white faces either. It is just a case of whatever one is used to.

I don't think either of you are racist! They could each walk past me ten times and I wouldn't recognize either of them. In fact I'm going to go for a walk right now, if only I could find that damn dog. He keeps hiding my cane.

can't wait for your new post....

more focus on the penetration please!!!I would love to see how the tiny cunt being stretch to the max by the bbc

can't wait for your new post....

more focus on the penetration please!!!I would love to see how the tiny cunt being stretch to the max by the bbc

enjoyed the posting i like liberated couples who are daring enough to seek the adventures in sexual excitement that leads them to a sensuous freedom

kdum8 said:

Thanks!

Hopefully the OP will feel the same way and release more pics of this cutie. I love amateur asian and black!

My wife celebrated her first black cock in over six months by having 6 orgasms, the most she's ever had. The next day they fucked again and she had 4 more. Didn't take many pics but here are a few attached..

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,964
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,068
Reactions: moltenneeds
Most Excellent

Great Pictures!!! I love a married white woman giving herself to her black lover with her husband's approval. Wish I could find a woman that would do that for me! No luck so far, but if anyone knows of a woman like that, please let me know. Would like tall and slender woman.

always love your post....
it's a pity that not many shots were taken.
could you take a picture that clearly shows the penetration as I like to see how the tiny vagina can accept such a large cock:yumyum:

whorehouse or real deal = it's very hot!

love Love LOVE your posts, and your tiny HOT wife!! :) More pics, please!

Nice... There back.. Can't wait to see and hear more... Did he cum in her?

very nice. My fiance is 4'11 and very tiny too. sofar the biggest she had was me 5.5 inches and a dildo about 8 inches long (she could only take in about 6 inches of it)

More pics please!!!

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
You told us she is taking BBC bareback, which is so proper, but...
is she also unprotected? Is she using any birth control or is she riskig pregnancy to give her black stud the final rush when he fills her?
Women - do you think she will be hotter if unprotected? How hot is the rush of risking pregnancy with a black lover?

Any updates on this? this is the only thread I'm sticking around for!