worshiping my black slut 1st wife

• Thread starterwiteblik69
  • Start date

witeblik69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2009
My 1st wife and I were married at 21,she was black(34-24-36,beautiful!!) and I white,I loved her and I have to say guys IF you have NEVER tried black pussy TRY IT,it is great!!!!!...well anyways I was always trying to get her to sleep with a black man(I was her 1st)we watched movies,she had "toys" and always seemed excited by the idea BUT over the years nothing came of it!! One day we needed new car insurance and went to a local agency ran by an ex college football player named T,He was a good looking guy who kept himself in shape I could tell my wife was attracted to him and he sort of flirted with her and told me I was a lucky guy(which I agreed with him!)..When we got home I took a chance initiating sex with her I ate her out (which she loved!)in the middle of doing so I mentioned that T seemed nice,she was quiet for a while then out of the blue he called wanting to talk to my wife,the office he was at was looking for a part time employee and my wife at this time in between jobs said she would love to work there,she hung up and we had the BEST sex we had ever had,mind blowing,we were at it all night.My wife started work on Monday morning at 9am this office had one manager(T) and 6 female employees ,my wife got to know the other 5 chicks (2 whites,latino,asian, & indian all in there late 20's early 30's young inshape and beautiful like my wife!)they all at one time or another admitted to my wife that they had slept or were still fucking T and that he was GREAT in bed with a 9" python like cock,while this was going on T was flurting shamelessly with my wife,she started to come into work at 7am to help him "set up" then IT happened he made a pass at her,she originally told him no but was flattered,he just said to her "any time,let me know." When she came home that night from work she was hornier then hell and told me what had happened,I asked her where do you REALLY want to go with this don't lie to me! At this point she was giving me a blow job(damn good to!) and she stopped and said to me "I think I want to see what the other girls in the office have been raving about." with that she sucked my dick so seductivley I blew my load down her throat,I gave her my answer!!...The next morning she got to work at 7am to find him on the phone in his office,without saying a word she unzipped his pants and sucked his 9" dick and licked ALL his cum up for her NEW black master!!(end part I)

Very very sexy! We have the sweet pleasure of having several Black couples for playfriends... It's so nice that my wife and i can both share in the sexiness of sharing with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part ii

T and my wife did not have intercourse that day,they made a "date" for friday nite(it was monday)...When she got home and told me what had a happened we fucked that nite like jackrabbits afterwords we decided that we would not fuck the rest of the week so she would be "fresh" and horny for her new black master,I told her however I was still her husband AND white master and that the 3 of us would have to workout a sex schedule,we went out to get her a new outfit for her date on friday,she chose a white halter top white mini skirt,white stalkings,white mini boots white thong and slut red lipstick,the white color was a beautiful contrast on her milk chocolate skin,I asked her was she going to give him head all week too? She said no she wanted to be super-horny on friday..I asked her what there plans were on friday? she said he was going to order food in for them and her plan was to come home after work,change meet him at his house by 6pm eat ,than fuck for 3 hours and come home..I surprised her by saying in honor of there "1st" time together and her 1st black cock fucking..she could spend the night with him(so they could take there time) provided I get some pussy from her by 1pm saturday and she needed to call me on her cell while she's riding him to "check in ".Well friday finally came and before she left(she looked so so good I wanted to fuck her myself!!)I gave her a card from me to give to T,that said "T ..hope you two have a nice time tonight,I know you are going to,she fucks so so good you will think your dick has gone to heven when you get her tight pussy remember my brother you are her black master take all 3 of her holes,she loves anal sex just lube her up I want her to come back to me on saturday WORKED!!!"(END PART 2 PART 3 COMING SOON)

Part III

My wife looked so fuckable and sexy in the outfit we bought her for her "date" (booty call) friday night,we said our good by's at 5pm I have to admit I was so horny I jerked off on our bed 5 times waiting for her call when she would be riding T,well about 7:15pm she called sounding like she was being worked out her words coming in bunches sounding out of breath,telling me in a nut shell she would see me saturday afternoon told her OK and have fun,be safe and I love you.She was running late on Saturday did not come home till around 2:30,she came in our bedroom door and was moving gingerly came over and gave me a big kiss and started telling me everything.When she got to T's place on friday he was dressed only in his bathrobe and a pair of spedoes they kissed patiently and started eating the food he had delivered and drinking wine after about 30 mins. of this she told him she did not come here just to eat she wanted to fuck him all night long with that he took off the robe and undies and was there in front of her with a shit eating grin and 9" python thick dick,my wife started to do a seductive strip and she begged to ride him,he told her "First you will suck my cock THEN you are going to be fucked silly!!"She told me she had NEVER been fucked with so much passion,lust and determination in her life he took her bareback in every hole she had till 2pm on saturday he had wrote me a note of thanks and that I was right she was a sex fiend,unbelievable in bed she was his #1 chick and whatever my wife and I could work out so they could have there time together he would appreciate and he "owed me one".At this point I wanted some of my wife's slutty worked pussy,I asked her if she was clean and she said she showered at T's place before she left,we fucked the rest of the day and worked out a schedule of every other friday night for her at T's,they would still have mouring sex in his office before anyone came in!! The next weekend was suppose to be "our" weekend but on friday night after we had already been at it (fucking) for about 2 hours she admitted she wanted to go over to T's for a "quickie" she promised to fuck my brains out IF I let her so I kissed her and said have fun I will be waiting!!..She tried to call T but his phone was ringing busy and he was not picking up his cell she decided just to go over to his place unannounced,she cleaned up dressed in a slutty fuck me dress no underware and headed over there..When she got to his place his roommate George's car was there and the car of one of the chicks from the job Mia(the asian chick) when she rang the doorbell George answered he only had a bathrobe on,he said he was happy to meet her and to come on in,she asked where is T? he said they were all in George's room,she began to realize that the 3 of them were having sex when she got to George's room and he opened the door she saw Mia riding T's cock..My wife looked at George,started to take off her clothes and said "Room for one more?"...(end part III ,part IV soon!!)