• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Worst People On The Forums

• Thread starterphantasticdan
  • Start date
BigBlkBull said:
add tucan from nyc whos a jerk and cannot read where people who post are loc, and also Josetta whos a so called damn expert on interrcacial sex is a total bore and a pain in the ass they both should be banned.
I agree with BigBlkBull with Josetta. I asked her over a week ago what the Black people have done for her as she said he was grateful to the Black Community and people. I also asked her what she did on 1-15-07. As we can see she never did respond to my questions. It's so called white experts like her he or what ever is a pain in my Black Ass. These no it all fuckers like Josetta don't have a clue what people need and want. So called experts like this usually or someone with a fucked up life that blames all their wrong doings on everyone else. They are also usually a controlling person that there is but one way to do things their way or you are wrong. I told her to go back and read the shit she post or he post. I even had asked her to PM me and if I was wrong about her I would State on here that I was wrong about her. So as far as I'm concerned he's a he a pain in other people ass as well as mine.

got to stand up for josetta

Hey man, not lookin to ruffle ur feathers.. ..I noticed Josetta responded to alot of forums, and in such a way as to make me think she was some kind of expert, so I sent her a PM myself, and she immediately responded.

She did tell me about her situation, and we have been enjoying a little fun dialogue back and forth.

No disrespect bro, but maybe its in the way you asked? Be good!

Lance
Texas

Muleman.................spot on brotha i could not agree with u more.

I've seen your racist drivel on here muleman so I wouldn't point any fingers if I were you.

Hey muleman I've seen your racist crap on here so I wouldnt point any fingers if I were you.

Oh and I forgot fuck you.

Let's face it, this whole site is as racist as it gets, and I notice you don't show unfavorable comments.

Chill People!

As the men fight the women will become frustrated stay away! This is supposed to be a fun place. There are those who we have all encountered that we know are full of crap. 98% of this site is does not appeal to me so I choose to ignore it. You have to compartmentalize this place. I know trying to weed out the fakes seems like a noble cause but it is futile. I will leave before they will. You can accept it or beat your head against the wall because you cant change it.

Peace

If....

Phantasticdan, Muleman..... geez, if the folks on the list that you've identified, send you both into a "frothing at the mouth" rant, perhaps you should just bugger off and find another website to bring your opinionated, biased, ignorant ramblings to. Just a thought, and freedom of speach aside, what gives you the right to openly flame other members who don't subscribe to you own particular brand of kink?
Grow up, or go home.:wtf:

You bunch of racist hypocrites.

It's always amusing how so many people get upset with each other and how others always degrade other people. Alot of you guys do really need to chill out. It's hard to believe that you actually get upset over stupid crap. If you dont like it then dont read it. If you think a certain lady is butt ass ugly, then hell dont look at her and dont comment on it. Some guy may think she's the sexiest lady out there. To each his own! Remember this place is supposed to be fun and a place for people with mutual interests to meet. Have a nice day!

Right on, Mr. B.

Hypocrites!

Pooch said:
Hey man, not lookin to ruffle ur feathers.. ..I noticed Josetta responded to alot of forums, and in such a way as to make me think she was some kind of expert, so I sent her a PM myself, and she immediately responded.

She did tell me about her situation, and we have been enjoying a little fun dialogue back and forth.

No disrespect bro, but maybe its in the way you asked? Be good!

Lance
Texas
Hey Pooch I don't think of your comment to me as being disrespectful. Maybe I did ask a little hasty but till this day I've never heard a word. Take Care Muleman

homersimp52 said:
Hey muleman I've seen your racist crap on here so I wouldnt point any fingers if I were you.
Homer I fail to see where I hand out Racist Crap on here maybe you could explain it to me.

homersimp52 said:
Oh and I forgot fuck you.
Now this is a nice post it is really to bad that everyone don't post this.

Mr.B said:
Phantasticdan, Muleman..... geez, if the folks on the list that you've identified, send you both into a "frothing at the mouth" rant, perhaps you should just bugger off and find another website to bring your opinionated, biased, ignorant ramblings to. Just a thought, and freedom of speach aside, what gives you the right to openly flame other members who don't subscribe to you own particular brand of kink?
Grow up, or go home.:wtf:
MrB no disrespect to your comment but I really don't go "frothing at the mouth" and I'm sorry to hear that I am ignorant in what I say. I openly don't point fingers at people nor say some woman that post a pic is ugly nor a slut or any such thing. No I don't like so called experts that think they know it all and have all the answers. I do not say anthing about them till their ramblings continue on for months. I have received alot of PM from people on this site that totally agree with me. They choose not to post as they have been here awhile and contribute alot to the site. You are right in the fact maybe I should leave this web site as if you read all the last post from Homer and not singling him out who wants to read it. Yeah you don't have to, you can ignor it but the bottom line is it is still part of the web site. Like I said no disrespect toward you but these are my thoughts. So it is very likely I will leave the web site for good. Take Care

Muleman, when u find a great interracial site let me know. I never chat in the room anymore because of all the fakes, and i agree so called experts on everything like Josetta are a total pain in the ass, whether they r black or white. Perhaps some of the posters on here should read and fully understand comments first and stop throwing the rascist labels on certain people.

BigBlkBull said:
Muleman, when u find a great interracial site let me know. I never chat in the room anymore because of all the fakes, and i agree so called experts on everything like Josetta are a total pain in the ass, whether they r black or white. Perhaps some of the posters on here should read and fully understand comments first and stop throwing the rascist labels on certain people.
Thank You I'll keep in touch

homersimp52 said:
Hypocrites!

You are nuttier than a fruitcake, buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread