• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Worst that Happened to me

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date
  • Tags
    young bull

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Lockdown being over I was able to go to the office for two days a week. I dressed comfortably in a low cut short flowing dress and a little jacket. I also slipped into nylons that caressed my legs and with that "fuck me high heels", which I purchased a week earlier.
I was the only in the office, so I thought, when a young chap came into my office and introduced himself as the new apprentice editor. We shook hands, exchanged introductions and as we did so his eyes glossed me over. I sat down at my desk and as I did my dress flew up from a slight draft. It was embarrassing. Placed my legs under the desk as Rolf brought his chair over ogling portion of my uncovered upper thighs. I suggested he get us coffee and he did so.
While I didn't wish for anymore embarrassing moments to occur I reached into one of my desk drawers searching for a pair of panties which I neglected to slip into at home.
I stood at my desk and as I slipped into them, the door opened, there was Rolf seeing me in a compromising situation. The high heels had caught the panties, I lost my balance and fell unto the carpet. Rolf came to help me, but no, instead he looked down at me, seeing my shredded panties caught on the high heels.
It was worse, my pussy was laid bare to Rolf's eyes. Was trying to cover my pussy with my hands,
"Help me up, please" he did help me up, dress readjusted itself, as he took me into his arms and kissed me. It got worse, he had me sit on the edge of the desk, flipped up my dress and finger fucked me. It all went so quickly. I was trying to kick him away and as I did so, the shoe fell to the floor. He pushed me unto the desk, my legs dangling down, he opened his pants and pulled out his massive cock and rubbed it back and forth against the nylon hosiery. His precum began to soak thru them. He kept rubbing more and more, then rolled them down. Parts of my legs had precum, Rolf scooped it up and wiped it over my lips, gently shoved the cum finger into my mouth to suck it. I felt completely helpless and so fucking turned on I sucked his finger.
"Suck my pussy, suck it" he obliged me, kneeled between my open thighs and licked up and down my inner thighs when
"Oh God, don't stop" I felt his sensuality as he tongue fucked me, circled around my clit, I came so quickly, squirted on his tongue swallowing my juices. Rolf left me weak.
I wanted his cock but staff began to show up leaving me unfulfilled. Rolf and I began to date and certainly took me to heaven. Here a middle aged slut playing around with a 25 year old sex God. We even took risks in the office.
More to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaezel, Charlesthethick and h5t6ca
Yes Rolf and I have had a couple of dates. Then he surprised me with this sneaky shot which I wasn't even aware off.

b65a841afbc3b971750122250536a28b.jpg

Reactions: Gaezel and Bangasauras

Users who are viewing this thread