• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

would anyone do my wife?

• Thread starterskecok
  • Start date
Fernando

Most definitely

fernando

I am a 20 year old male college student in Nassau County. Send me a Message if you want to talk. I have yahoo messenger with a web cam also.

Yes, i would sure, love to uide her hole/s, especially if u r gonna watch, that really turns me on. IF u ever decide to travel or holiday to Asia, in Malaysia, we could meet-up. I am in yahoo chat "longjohntoy" or "letmephuckuwifeorgf", love to hear from u.

dam , she could get it

Well I'm miles away, so no chance of a meet up but I would like to say that she has a very nice face and certainly helping me get off , thanks ;)

Is there where we say yes or no?

I'm in Mass and can travel.

..she is nice. I will fuck her for you..40y old man here...san diego

hi i am from deer park

hi i am from deer park and 30 years old,i have a lot of experience with couples,i cucked over 10 couples,if you are real and wanna talk let me know

Attachments

• Photo on 6-11-12 at 1.52 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 6-11-12 at 1.52 PM #2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Photo on 6-11-12 at 1.52 PM.jpg
    Photo on 6-11-12 at 1.52 PM.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 87
cute looking..

i would do her,experienced bull from deer park suffolk county 9 inch thick turkish cock

male 33 with 7 inch big black rod.......

would n e 1 do my wife look at my albums on profile

Users who are viewing this thread