• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would like to see her try bbc

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
Would love to see her take a bbc, she has never admitted it but it does get her hot .What do you think?

she looks like she needs a BBC

Wouldnt this look good filled with a bbc?

sak1121 said:
Would love to see her take a bbc, she has never admitted it but it does get her hot .What do you think?
get this social security bitch outta here.

Hi....i think your wife is very nice and sexy....I also think she would look sooooo sexy sucking and fucking BIG BLACK COCK.......A well hung black man between her white thighs giving her what she needs for sexual satisfaction. Would you like to see her getting BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS on a regular basis while you watch and jack-off ?

I want that!!

No joke sak...... I'm in amherst. We need to get in touch and get this thing going. Set up a meet outside someplace where I can hit on that sexy body she got. Feed her some drinks and see just how hot she can get for some strong black cock to push up through that body.

Hope you like this one of her.

What is he talk'n about???Oh well!

Just a few more pics for interested, I think black cock and her go together quite nicely.

All this mature white pussy in Buffalo, I need to get over there! Nice photos

Oh yeah! I'd luv to fuck her in that beautiful ass till she screams with delight!Thats right nothing better than a mature blonde that never had bbc before.

Anyone want to stretch her pussy and fill it with bbc? I think it needs it.

Not too many comments,oh well maybe I should forget about trying to get her to try bbc.Last try here, anyone like these pics?

She looks English? What part of the U.K.?

No were not in England, Buffalo NY and she does need to get her pussy strecthed and fill with black cock does anyone agree?

She looks quite content, like she got her fill doesnt she?

From the smile on her face I'd say they gave her some satisfication.Lets see some more pussy pics of her Cause I'd luv to bury my bbc deep into it.

What A COMMENT!

ChopChop said:
She looks English? What part of the U.K.?

She looks English? I did not know that the English had a certain 'look'!? LOL

Actually the English do have a certain physical look. And yes, she does have "it."

Why not tell your wife that BBC is your fantasy for her, and see what she says. The Bulls are lining up, so this is your chance to hot up your marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread