• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would like to see my Indian wife with a white guy

• Thread startergold79
  • Start date

gold79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2010
I have long wanted to see my Indian wife with a well hung white guy, please contact me if your interested

Attachments

• c711392.jpg
    c711392.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,366
your wife

so sexy i love indian women

interested depends on location

Hi there would be very interested where are you located.

T
xx

would love to get into her knickers and give her a real fucking got to pump her married pussy full

I've enjoyed a few lovely Indian wives (here on the forum), and yours looks as beautiful as any. I've got no idea where you are - but I will eagerly look forward to seeing more of her and hearing all about her :)

thanks for the responce us indians and Sri lankens love the superior white man many Sri lanken ladies date white men and even my mum who is divorced says she will settle only for a white man but we have very few white men here in Sri lanka my dream is to see a superior tall muscular white stud make love to my beautiful brown wife the more white studs the better but i dont know how convince her as i had an arranged marraige and we are still getting to know each other i would like to hear from and indians and white studs who have made this happen

mmmm nice, iis she indian or Sri Lanken ? is there a difference ?

well Sri lanken but we look like indians and are of indian origin

Sri Lanken - even more exotic. I've loved playing with my Indian ladies on here, but this adds another country to my list :)

Since I'm hoping to see more of her - you'll see that I've devised my own methods ;) Hope you like the idea of her in my hands.

Attachments

• Gold79-01.JPG
    Gold79-01.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 316
greymaster said:
Sri Lanken - even more exotic. I've loved playing with my Indian ladies on here, but this adds another country to my list :)

Since I'm hoping to see more of her - you'll see that I've devised my own methods ;) Hope you like the idea of her in my hands.

What about my girl Greymaster?

Just spotted her Kenedus - answered in YOUR thread ;)

Where do u live? I live in the states. Im 8" good looking white man. 45 yrs old.your wife is very sexy and i would love to help make your fantasy come true.

i wanna fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread