• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would love to share pics of my woman on yahoo

• Thread starterJohndoe212
  • Start date

Johndoe212

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2012
Let me know if interested and well chat.

Sharing wife's pics

I am interested in sharing send one to jimhall1111 at yahoo & we will go from there!

I am also interested in sharing your pics. Please send some to me. You can reach me at tomsduck2011 at yahoo.

private me your yim and ill except

m2bseen on ym...look for me

m2bseen on ym...look for me

36MWM Cuck with trashy blonde hotwife who's been with over 65 men looking to show her off via JOIN.ME now.... I have 100s of photos of her from age 20-30.

YIM: myslutwf4bbc@ymail.com

FYI, she's 110lbs, 34DD and long blonde hair... Typical blonde bimbo ***** and i have 1000s of pics!

Please be talkative and aggressive!

add my id sexysumit22 on yahoo.I'd shag my thick cock on her and send u pics of that..

36MWM Cuck with trashy blonde hotwife who's been with over 65 men looking to show her off via JOIN.ME now.... I have 100s of photos of her from age 20-30.

YIM: myslutwf4bbc@ymail.com

FYI, she's 110lbs, 34DD and long blonde hair... Typical blonde bimbo ***** and i have 1000s of pics!

Please be talkative and aggressive!

Hey i love older women, milfs, wifes. Would love to see ur wife! Im 22
This is my email and IM youngdude00@yahoo.com

Hello

Johndoe212 said:
Let me know if interested and well chat.

Yes, I am postively interested.

How can we get in touch?

I am a Yahoo user

Users who are viewing this thread