• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would this make me a cuckold?

• Thread starteronenut
  • Start date

onenut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2011
I have recently discovered a new side to my girlfiend of 2 yrs. I have known for most of our relationship that she likes females, I even knew that she had been with a female before but never asked about it. I also knew that she had visited swing clubs in the past but agian I never was able to ask questions about it. About a month ago I stumbled on the subject of swinging and after asking a few questions she opened right upabout it. She told me how her and 2 of her girlfiends use to have sex with one of the girls husbands all at the same time. On another occasioon her and her girlfiend had an orgy with thier boyfriends. The subject instantly aroused me and our relationship has been filled with extra passion lately. Last night I asked her more questions about her adventures and she opened up even more. I asked her things like if a guy friend called and asked if she would do a threesome with him and his girlfiend wht would she say? Almost instantly she replied "I probably would!" I asked her if she would sleep with a woman without a guy present she said "yes!" I asked if she would be interested if sex with another couple she said yes but only if I was there. She also said that we could have a threesome with another girl. But made it clear that she didn't want me touching another woman wether we had a couple or just a girl in bed. But I know for a fact that when she had her experinces before that the her friends husband and her friends boyfriend got to have sex with her. She isn't into black guys and she said bieng the only girl with more than one guy would make her unconfortable, she also made it clear that she doesn't like sleeping with strangers but if it was someone who knew a friend of hers she would sleep with them even though she didn't really know them. I have told her she could be with another woman even if I wasn't in the room. We are going to visit a swinger club soon. I am the type of guy that if you try to hook up with my girl in a bar I'm going to kick you ass but after giving it some real serious though I have told her that when we go to a swinger club she has the greenlight to flirt, makeout, get foldled, hook up with a girl or a couple, a guy what ever, I told her I want her to be as playfull as she wants to be and that there would be no ill feeling about anything she does. We agreed that if she's doing something I'm unconfortable with I would let her know and she would stop. No questions asked. I also told her that I have no intrest in being with anyone but her but the thought of her being with other people and acting like a little slut tured me on. Her stats are 38yrs old 5ft 6in tall about 145 lbs with 36dd breasts She has a pale complection with big green eyes, brown hair, and an hour glass figure. I have never seen her so turned on as she was when we were talking about this. She is a loyal woman and told me she would never do any of this behind my back. My question is if I let her be with another woman and other couples even if I'm in the room and doing things to her if the other people in the room is having sex with her and I'm not allowed to touch the other woman does that make me a cuckold?

deffinition of cuckold,
a man whose wife is unfaithful: a husband whose wife has been unfaithful to him.

I would say yes....

and here's some visuals to back up my opinion.

Attachments

• C2L11jul1100.jpg
    C2L11jul1100.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 283
  • C2L07jun1100.jpg
    C2L07jun1100.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 260
  • C2L11may1100.jpg
    C2L11may1100.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 257
  • C2L08dec1000.jpg
    C2L08dec1000.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 297
  • C2L30jul1000.jpg
    C2L30jul1000.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 287
Thanks penman, we needed to see those 5 horny pics - no prizes for guessing what they will get up to - The Chinese were right when they said that a pic is worth more than a thousand words....after they know more about sex than anyone, because there are two many of them all over the world to count.

No, because you're not married.

A lot has to do with how you feel, but I think it does make you a cuckold, and does that not kind of explode the BigDickTheroy?

If a single man feels like a cuckold, he should tell his girlfriend that he feels that his role in life, and if she is not too shocked - he can show her websites about the advantages of marrying him and being allowed to have lovers of her choice, to her own agenda and time frames. It would be sad to have continous dreams to be a cucky, and one day sitting in a retirement home and wishing it had cum true. Too many men avoid telling their sweetheart the truth of how they feel.

I was amazed at how my sweet innocent wife accepted and was open to the idea of me letting her being with other men. She moved slowly and tested the waters with me to see my reaction but once she saw that I really was into it she jumped in head first and really likes cucking me. She still says on occasion that she is doing it for me but I assure you she knows that she is getting the better end of the stick. She has had great experiences so far, MF, MMF MMMMMF, but has yet to have another woman and with her fill of cock on a regular basis she really isn't interested in being with women. I would love to have that experience with her but she wouldn't allow me to touch another woman. Good luck and have fun with her. Be open and honest and let her know that she can have what she wants and you might be pleasantly surprised at her reaction.

Certainly it is a border line situation. It really finally comes down to submissivness and how you feel. It sounds like your more just having an open relationship. I feel that with cuckolding the female in a way is humiliating the man by sleeping with other men/women/both. Possibly saying things like, the cocks too small, dudes not a good lay, doesn't last long enough, etc.

Thanks for all your imput. I have a very submissive side in the bedroom. Her pleasure comes first to me and if she gets to cum i don't care if I do. As for my penis it is almost 7" long and I have no problem satisfying her at all. She loves to have sex with me and is ready to get it on whenever I want. I feel that verbal humiliation has nothing to do with cuckolding and that two people that love and respect each other would never do that to each other. Maybe some of you has missed the point she has been to swingers clubs in the past and has had orgies with 3 girls and 1 guy, she has been there with exboyfiends and had full swapping with other couples. I feel our relationship will be considered open but only for her since as she puts it "I don't want you to be with anyone but me, I love you and it would bother me." those were her exact words. she wants me tto be faithful and I have given her the go ahead to sleep with whomever shewants.

Submissive cuckolding partner sharing

In my dictionary it says : A man whose wife is unfaithful , unfaithful meaning : not observant of vows , disloyal , untrustworthy . Most of the stuff on here IS NOT real cuckolding , probably over 90 % . Most of us here , entourage our PARTNERS not just wives , to have sex with someone else . We really get off on our partner being a dirty hot slut . You can put a new lable on it , or use a word to describe it like CUCKOLD or wife / partner sharing . NOW ! chastity crossdressing sucking her bulls cock NO ! not real cuckolding , just a sissy wimp submissive husband , who loves being humiliated . This , I think happens more when your not sharing your partner / wife equal . How kinky do we want to get , maybe we can just call this site SUBMISSIVE CUCKOLDING PARTNER SHARING . This might not cover it all , but most . I LOVE IT .

Questions few answers

HTML:
What we rarely discuss on here, and what many wives, of men desiring their wives to become sluts, hotwives, cuckoldresses, etc have a concern about fulfilling their husband's wishes, is the Q - What happens AFTER the sensationalism wears off for the husband? What happens to the marital relationship then? Hubby no longer gets erections or sexually stimulated by watching his "now" slut wife fuck other men ... so, what happens to that marriage when he suddenly desides to move on to something else? He looks at his once, wholesome, beautiful bride, and he realizes she's now an addicted slut to cock ... so, now what happens?

We so need more female opinions.

Attachments

• 6bdf66767105bcad53002fb43e5adcfc_20101014124737_510.jpg
    6bdf66767105bcad53002fb43e5adcfc_20101014124737_510.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 117
  • hubbymyassisgoingtobefucked..jpg
    hubbymyassisgoingtobefucked..jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 132
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 131
We visited the red rooster swing club last Sat. I have to tell you it was alot different than I tught. The people there were really nice and fun to be around. My girlfriend wore a tank top and shot skirt. no panties or bra of coarse. We danced and drink and after a while we started talking to the couple at the table next to us. They were visiting from out of town and were regular swinger club partons. we dacned on the floot while the two girls made out and sucked each others tits. it was hot but at the end of the night we all went our separate ways without anything more happening. This weekend we are going to find her a few slutty dresses to wear when we go in the future. I am hoping that soon she'll be confortable enough to do what ever she pleases.

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly but in reference to her being with other women, I would think that being cucked by your woman and her lover is exactly that, the sexes of the participants not withstanding.

Update!!!!
We'll Saturday night we decided to head over to the Red Rooster for a little dirty fun. The night started out inoccently enough she was enjoing her drinks and I was sipping on a beer. The place was pretty packed. Lots of couples for her to dance with. I danced a little but for the most part left her out on the floor to find other people to dance with. She spend the early part of the night dancing with several couples but by about 11 she had become the focus of a white couple probably around thier md 40's. I watched from my table as things started to get pretty hot. It was clear to me that she was pretty wasted. They would dance and grind on each other song after song with her only leaving them to sneak a drink. I slipped off to the restroom and upon returning I looked out on the dance floor to see my girlfiend top lifted and the other woman sucking on her tits. She was making out with the man and rubbing his cock through his shorts. That continued until the song stop. They then walked to the other couples table and strted having what seemed to be a pretty seriuos conversation. After a few moments of talking the three of them headed over to my table. My girlfriend leaned in to me and asked "Would it be alright if I joined them in a private romm for some fun?" I honestly didn't know what to say I had imagined this moment for months but now that it was happening I was speechless. She asked for a second time and I said ,"It's up to you." The four of u walked to a private rooom where at the door she kissed me and said she'll be back out in a little while. I was a little upset and wanted to go in the room but the bouncer reminded me that no mean no even if it is my girlfriend. I retuned out to the social area only to notice my table was taken. I stood around waiting for about 45 min when the 3 of them reappeared from the room. We left shortly after that and I didn't say a word all the way home. After getting home we talked for a minute and went to bed. I was hurt and felt left out. But after taking time to take the whole night in I absolutely love it. My girlfriend fuck two strangers on sat night. We talked a little about what happened sunday night and she told me that not only did she have sex with the woman but her husband slept with her as well. She cannot have anymmore kids and I know she never uses protection unless its the guys idea so I asked her "did he cum insie you?" She looked down with a smile acting almost asshamed and replied, "Yes" We then made love and went to bed. I spent the whole day at work thinking about this weekend. To be honest I have no regrets!

Users who are viewing this thread