• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would use my wife's pussy?

• Thread starterthexbangers
  • Start date

thexbangers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2012
Here's are a couple pics of her pussy your dirty comments pm's welcome as i will show her your replies. If any one wants to cum on them please :) Thanks

Attachments

• SDC12968.jpg
    SDC12968.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 354
  • SDC12876.jpg
    SDC12876.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 401
  • SDC12902.jpg
    SDC12902.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 384
Reactions: Useyourwife
VERY sexy girl!

Yes...how old is your slut.?

Very nice i would love to slide my fat cock right between those tight pink lips

sdsmwm said:
Yes...how old is your slut.?

28 and yes shes still nice tight prefect for a good pounding from fat thick cocks.More comments guys thanks

She's got a really nice pussy and bubble butt. Would love to unload huge amounts of my hot load deep inside her ***** snatch!

looks like a very sweet pussy, would love to clean up that cream pie

Would certainly like to slide my cock up that wet sluts twat and give her the fucking that she's been wanting and needing for quite some time. Very delicious! Any more pics?

My friend (who is 10 long) and I would double team her all night. That pussy would be full of cum!

That pussy looks tasty

not just use it, but own it.

I would love that! Great pussy, u got me strokin to it!

Here's another keep the comments cumming.More of her pussy and bubble butt:D

Attachments

• SDC12862.jpg
    SDC12862.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 107
  • SDC12903.jpg
    SDC12903.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 110
Also big thank you to the pm's guys love your rude messages.

I'd have you eat her out really good first. Making sure there's a lot of spit between her pussy lips and inside her pussy hole. Then I'd have you help her keep her legs open wide for me. I'd mount her from the front, then I'd let her guide my cock into her pussy and the second the head is wrapped in her pink, tight swollen pussy lips I'd ram the remaining length of my cock deep in side her for you to watch as I suck on her tits and fuck her like a cheap married *****.

Users who are viewing this thread