• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you consider this a first step

• Thread starterbolts1987
  • Start date
B

bolts1987

Ok, I did something tonight kind of spur of the moment and it was a huge turn on. I really want to share and hear feed back, this is gonna be a simple post...here's why, I begin to write a post about what happened tonight and a little of my background...well it was taking mushing longer than I thought I started to pu$$y out. I almost deleted it but realized that I really to want to share and here feedback so I am just throwing this out there to force myself into following up with the goods. Hope it makes sense..no time to proof read.thx.

bolts1987 said:
Ok, I did something tonight kind of spur of the moment and it was a huge turn on. I really want to share and hear feed back, this is gonna be a simple post...here's why, I begin to write a post about what happened tonight and a little of my background...well it was taking mushing longer than I thought I started to pu$$y out. I almost deleted it but realized that I really to want to share and here feedback so I am just throwing this out there to force myself into following up with the goods. Hope it makes sense..no time to proof read.thx.

Sounds like progress to me, buddy... I think.

Most of us have been where you are starting from, so we hope you can pluck up the courage to share with us all the things you want an opinion on. "turn on" is a common phraze here on cuckolds.com.

bolts1987 said:
Ok, I did something tonight kind of spur of the moment and it was a huge turn on. I really want to share and hear feed back...

So, what did you do...?

Nope none of us have ever pussed out when trying to decide weather to do something. It must just be you.
What are you afraid of? It not being kinky enough, someone reading it that knows you?
Ok first things first, kink is in the eye of the beholder, and I'd someone you know reads this guess what... What are they doing here? Lol
Let's hear it. (0:
-hank

bolts1987 said:

Next time perhaps you should proof read your posts god forbid anyone understand whatever it is that you are attempting to squeeze out of your mind. Additonally why would you be on this web site if you were in such a rush that you managed to not include a subject into this post. So to answer yourr question of "Would I consider this a first step" I would say no, since writing nonsense on a forum is not a first step.

I would first like to apologize for my initial post, obviously ridiculous but written with the best intent. I must admit I was a bit intoxicated and overly excited about what happened when I wrote it. I just wanted to shared my story. Before I could post the story and what actually happened my internet connection went down. It happened when I tried to submit that initial post so I didn't think it actually posted. I am just finding out now that it did, sorry for leaving you hanging.

I have been on the fence as to whether or not I could actually go through with letting my girl be with anther man. I am definitely interested and have fun fantasizing about it with her when we're drinking. I decided to send three semi-nude but no face pictures of her to my step-brother and then pretend it was an accident. It worked, he messaged me back immediately asking who the goddess was and could I introduce them. He is married and was only half joking. I called him pretending to panic and made him promise to never tell or show anyone about this. He promise and said he would delete the pictures right away. I told them he could keep them as a gift for keeping it quiet, I am not sure if he kept them or not. I did this as a test really to see if I was ok with it and I was more than ok with it. Totally into it.

I know this is child's play to many on here but hope you can relate.

Thats fine. Now send them to me, so that I can imagine mounting and breeding her while I wank.

A little tired right now but if anyone if interested I will tell the back story of my girlfriend and I. It is pretty interesting and probably would not work for most people. I'll check back in a day or two.

Ian boitom said:
Thats fine. Now send them to me, so that I can imagine mounting and breeding her while I wank.

Check my albums and let me know what you think.

Wow! She is a super hottie, and that ass, DAMN!

Dbarr4you said:
Wow! She is a super hottie, and that ass, DAMN!

Thanks man. Yes, I am thankful of that ass everyday. Just not sure if I could really watch someone else play with it.

bolts1987 said:
Check my albums and let me know what you think.
I know what I think. She gives me instant wood. Very hot woman!

Well I can appreciate your apprehension for not wanting another man to derive pleasure from such a fine lady as yours. However, if you are thinking about her being with another man so much than I don't see why you wouldn't be able to handle it. It isn't as if she will fall in love instantly while having sex with him. But really it's just something you need to decide for yourself and obviously she needs to want it also. But if you are both into it, than just have fun once or twice, talk about it and go from there.

I really think the biggest issue in our culture is that we don’t leave the possibility for something like this to happen. It’s a black and white philosophy but people live in a grey area, so you will more likely enjoy it than not in my opinion. And there is really no reason she wouldn’t enjoy it if she had a suitably attractive man.

Users who are viewing this thread