• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would You Fuck Her

• Thread starterfirejock1124
  • Start date

firejock1124

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
My Wife is dominant to me, and we have been discussing her taking other lovers. I am 3 inches erect, She doesn't feel like she is attractive enough to get a bull. Would you fuck her? Bareback of course, as I want the cream pie.

the 3 inch wonder

Attachments

• Hot Wife 1.jpg
    Hot Wife 1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Hot Wife 2.jpg
    Hot Wife 2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Hot Wife 3.jpg
    Hot Wife 3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 355
  • Cuck Boy 1.jpg
    Cuck Boy 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: Spunkymonkey and Ladiesfucker
Hell YES I would

I would be happy to! Very sexy!

ill be her bull

hey man send her my way ill please that sexy lady all day as u watch me and clean her sweet body:cool:

in an instant

Would i fuck her? Do fish swim? Do birds fly? Do alfa romeos break down? Of course i'd fuck her, she has a fantastic body! I'm a hot blooded male and she's a sexy, curvy lady. Sorry, but it was a bit of a stupid question.
Moomoo231

More Pics

She loves to wear spiked heels and stockings. I will post more pics of her soon.

the 3 inch wonder

delicious

she looks good to fuck can't wait stocking pics yummm

firejock1124 said:
My Wife is dominant to me, and we have been discussing her taking other lovers. I am 3 inches erect, She doesn't feel like she is attractive enough to get a bull. Would you fuck her? Bareback of course, as I want the cream pie.

the 3 inch wonder
Most certainly would fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread