• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you fuck my wife?

• Thread startermiddletncuck
  • Start date

middletncuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2010
Tell me what you would do to her. We're looking for a bull...but I really want to hear what you all think of her.
100_0104.jpg

100_0204.jpg

Yes, yes I would...I'd really like to fuck those tits and cum all over her face, very nice!

No doubt! :cool:

Wishing I were right now

She need a creampie!

Loving the replies, keep it up. The more detailed and dirty, the better!

25393_10150137473290322_656930321_1.jpg

PICT0092.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

She is totally hot, I would do everything to her and make you watch.

Supersupercuck said:
She is totally hot, I would do everything to her and make you watch.

She NEEDS you to spell out in precise detail what you mean by,"I would do everything to her".

I suppose you want to do more than "hold her hand", but she doesn't know that unless you tell her.

Would you rip her panties to shreds whilst dragging them off her ass? or would you just pull them down ever so gently like an obedient, nervous lapdog?

Exactly what does "everything mean?"

Are you a cuck or a BULL with a high performance cock?

Give her mind pictures, paint a canvas with your erotic f words, and make her hubby feel inadequate and nervous that you are getting ready to move in and relegate him to the spare room.

I would rip your panties before I had your man insert my dick inside you, then I would bring you to new levels of pleasure your man can only dream of ;)

I really want to hear what you like about her specifically. Let's get detailed on what about my wife is getting your cocks hard.

I'd makd your lame huddy lick your pussy to get you ready for me while you sucked me to hardness. I'd then fuck you to multiple orgasms while he watched you enjoying my cock like he could only dream of before emptying my big load deep in your pussy. Where do you live?

Sparks72 said:
I'd makd your lame huddy lick your pussy to get you ready for me while you sucked me to hardness. I'd then fuck you to multiple orgasms while he watched you enjoying my cock like he could only dream of before emptying my big load deep in your pussy. Where do you live?

Middle Tennessee.

Would i fuck your wife? HELL WOULD I! I'd love to be adding my cum up her gorgeous looking pussy, hopefully making her beautiful sexy body change with 'our' baby growing inside of her.

Post more of her if you can?

OMG!
Look at those puffy pussy lips!
She is READY to become a slut, and get stretched-out by her BBC Dom!
As long as he doesn't pimp her out with his friends, she should be fine...
You can see she needs it! :cool:

geordiekev said:
Would i fuck your wife? HELL WOULD I! I'd love to be adding my cum up her gorgeous looking pussy, hopefully making her beautiful sexy body change with 'our' baby growing inside of her.

Post more of her if you can?

I'll see if I can get her to take some more soon. A lot of these are a few years old. The very first pic is recent.

Wonderful looking woman - great figure, soft looking skin, hair to stroke or hold tight.

I'm thinking of that beautifully designed bed, and how she will look kneeling on the mattress and bent forwards over the 'foot' of the bed - her wrists cuffed wide and low on those bars.

Her knees wide to offer me both holes back there - and her mouth available for me if I were standing at the foot of the bed.

I'd enjoy every inch of her body - inside and out - and find all the points on her body that make her groan, or shudder, or scream.

Pussy-fucking her with my hands full of those beautiful boobs would be the high point of the whole operations.

Do you like the idea of watching me enjoy myself with this beauty?

Terrific wife Mid',can't believe you haven't found any suitable Black Bulls for her yet! Must try harder buddy ;-)

alanjess said:
Terrific wife Mid',can't believe you haven't found any suitable Black Bulls for her yet! Must try harder buddy ;-)

She's quite picky, alanjess! I've actually only had one black bull apply so far in state, and he was too old. All the others have been white. And, well, I am her white bull at seven inches.

She just has a huge black fetish. What can I say? :D

Users who are viewing this thread