• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you fuck this asian wife? (non nude)

• Thread starterKellylover
  • Start date
  • Tags
    asian milf
Commercial pics of a typical asian.

Nothing spacial.

Do you really know her or just collected pics somewhere?

I would totally fuck the shit out of your sexy Asian slut!

BOOBIES!

Loving those boobies? PM me for more...

I'd love to open her legs and slide my hand into her panties, finger her as I kiss her...then drop her dress off, take her bra and panties off. She would pose nude for me then I'd suck her nipples, leave her some hickeys on her breasts and lick her clit and pussy. then I'd slide myself into her and kiss her as we screwed.
I'd put myself in her mouth after I came in her.
She's very sexy

she loved your comments.. keep it coming...

could anyone put your cock on her face and photo it?

Hi,
She is very sexy and attractive
I would love to spend more nights with her and make her feel good
Cheers

Hi,
She is very sexy and attractive
I would love to spend more nights with her and make her feel good
Cheers

Want to hear a confession?
I prefer non-nude pics. They let my imagination fly. But of course,eventually I would like to see a nude pic
Shes is very nice, the face of a good girl; I just hope she is a slut in bed
I would love to fuck her. Go slowly and proceed constantly until she is screaming in pleasure

h5t6ca said:
Want to hear a confession?
I prefer non-nude pics. They let my imagination fly. But of course,eventually I would like to see a nude pic
Shes is very nice, the face of a good girl; I just hope she is a slut in bed
I would love to fuck her. Go slowly and proceed constantly until she is screaming in pleasure

here are more non nudes for you

She is definitely a sexy wife/woman
I like her smile and eyes, I can see myself pounding her and enjoying that smile before she starts moaning and after she cums
I like her body, you are really lucky

Users who are viewing this thread