Would you go back?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
I had the thought, how many cucks here, as in men whose wives are sleeping with other men, and are denied, would rather have a marriage where your wife has sex with you and only you?
I suspect that a good portion of these cucks would rather not be denied, but haven't been given the choice, either when the cuckolding started or after a relationship started with a lover.
The wife could also have gotten the ball rolling instead of the husband, so the fantasy might be her thing, not his.

So how many men don't want to go back and how many men do want to go back?

Angle - at this time I have no interest in going back. I truly enjoy the short periods of denial and lord know I love the time when we do have sex together. Perhaps my enjoyment of all of this will fade over time, but for now, this has brought a new vitality and excitement into our relationship at a time when many other couples are faltering or seeming stagnant.

i am not totally denied but have to wait my turn
no i would not change back to a boaring lifestyle
we watch our friends and no . some havnt had sex for months
25 years of this and its still exciting

No I would not want to return to the "boaring lifestyle" as drackas put it.
But there was more in that to me than meets the eye.

The pressure to perform the look on my wifes face that said she was struggling to hold our marriage together. This way we are together and happy. I live for it, the shopping the preperation everything. no we don't have sex anymore, not even sure if I could. The whole maid thing came later.

Yes there are down sides, i wish we spent more time together and I wish that our lifestyle wasn't so public (only family and her lovers know) but you can't have it all your own way.

Would absolutely not go back.

The maxim "be careful what you ask for" goes both ways. Now that we have been in the lifestyle for 5 years it would be very difficult to go back for either one of us. But would I if I could? In spite of all the emotional ups and downs I would not want to go back. I am mostly interested in making positive changes to the situation I am currently in.

i'd wish to be a 'real man' and have the
ability to perform well in the bedroom with a
larger cock ...but alas this is not so ...........so
being cucked is the way to go 4 us ..........
better that than be some less than adequate lover
/ husband with a long suffering wife who harbors secret
resentments against me and longs for the arms and penis
of another ............let her have satisfaction i say
and i'll make lemonade outta the lemons she gives

I love my wife and I am keeping it the way it is.

No, going back is not really an option

Going back no ......but if it could be different

mimi27406 said:
No, going back is not really an option

I was never able to sexually satisfy my wife so going bac isn't an option. My only real options were allowing her total sexual freedom and being her submissive cuc or divorcing her cheating ass. I chose ot be her cuckold and it works so great for us.

However if I had the phsyical abilities to satisfy her I would prefer that to being an impotent cuckold, it's hard ( but not my cock) when your only satisfaction is knowing other men are giving your wife the fuckings she needs.

It would be so wonderful to be able to ride her and give her the orgasms I've seen other men give her.

Do you feel any neglect in your relationship?

I get more than I deserve

AngleBaby said:
Do you feel any neglect in your relationship?

I learned through counselling that my lack of manhood was the reason I was a cuckold. At that point my wife could have divorced me or excluded me from her love life but she did neither. She includes me in most of my cuckolds even if only to clean her up after a date and every 4-6 weeks she invited me on a date with her.

I love her deeply and thank her and her lovers what what they give me. She does make me write often to them telling them how grateful I am that they can give my wife the sex she needs but can't get from me. I would much prefer to be able to give her that loving but since I can't I feel we have the best marriage an impotent cuckold could ever wish for.

Just as I'd prefer to have millions of dollars in the bank and be a well hung handsone stud, I accept the riches life has given me and am very grateful for all that I have.

From your other posts, it sounds like she includes you less and less. Do you feel emotionally neglected by her?

No

AngleBaby said:
From your other posts, it sounds like she includes you less and less. Do you feel emotionally neglected by her?

I feel this is her way of growing as a cuckoldress and I need to allow her to grow and be all she needs to be. I think she sees this as her way of keeping her sexual dates more to herself to put distance between me and her private life. The sex is for her gratification not mine.

So she has become more distant from you over time?
Do you two spend any time together alone? Such as going on a vacation together, just the two of you?

Lots of quality time

AngleBaby said:
So she has become more distant from you over time?
Do you two spend any time together alone? Such as going on a vacation together, just the two of you?

We spend lots of quality time together and with our kids. She only dates about 3 times a fortnight. We vacation as a family twice a year plus Julie and I have a breaks on our own, though she can cuck me during those. She has her weekends away without me. But we visit her folks for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Going Back is not an option!

Moderators: Could you please rid us of this spammer? That guy's posting his ads in various threads. Please ban him. Thanks!

gingascuck said:
Moderators: Could you please rid us of this spammer? That guy's posting his ads in various threads. Please ban him. Thanks!

=============

ok wilco ;)