• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you let your wife have a young hung bull move in?

• Thread starterprincebbcdom
  • Start date

princebbcdom

29 y/o hung bull w/ high sex drive
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2022
UK only...

Reactions: peterlimpcock
No.

You can assign my reply to the UK if you want, but I don't live there.

Reactions: redback
No!!! Nothing good for the marriage could come from that. Taking a fun sexual game and making it the main focus of you life is a huge mistake.

Reactions: Shambler and redback
PutHornsOnMe said:
It would be kinda hot to wake up in the morning to your bed bouncing and you open your eyes to see her riding his big hard cock to yet another earth shattering orgasm.
I have woke up in the middle of the night to my with getting well fucked by a friend next to me in our bed. Yes very hot. However if it was every night the hot would wear off quickly.

Reactions: redback and DanW_cuckold
It may not be up to us cuckolds, but I'd say YES! if I can be a part of the sex, like just being a cleanup, and cock sucker. Only he gets to fuck all my wife's holes.

Reactions: slutwifelina and mjb0007bond
cuck72 said:
It may not be up to us cuckolds, but I'd say YES! if I can be a part of the sex, like just being a cleanup, and cock sucker. Only he gets to fuck all my wife's holes.
I want to experience cream pie only for a time. But I haven't had cream from her and another before, that I am aware.

Reactions: slutwifelina
If a bull wants to move in, it certainly is NOT up to me. Not even close. I have no say in it at all. My wife has several black boyfriends. They are always hanging around so it almost feels like they have moved it. But if one or more wanted to live permanently with us, that would be a decision for my wife. I know she has dropped a few guys in the past who wanted her to become exclusive to them. She likes having a lot of black guys around, so if becoming exclusive were a part of the deal, then it would probably be a no go for her.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, HrdRob and slutwifelina
Donaldcuckintexas said:
Yes. My wife needs it.
I think all wives need and want this my girlfriend already has guys coming over when im at work and asked if she could let ex boyfriend take care of her when I'm not there she has him come over sneaks the guys over through alley and she always leaves her door open for them

Reactions: slutwifelina
Yes we would

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower
My wife had her lover move in because he was a bum. They worked together and she drove him everywhere but yeah 11 pm text saying I'm horny and she runs up there like a dog doing gods knows what till she wakes me up next morning

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower
"Let?" If is not my choice if a black boyfriend moves in. I have no say in it. There are ALWAYS black boyfriends of hers around the house.

Reactions: BBCOnlyBustyBrunetteBabe and WoketoBlackPower
She has overnighters at the house but a live in is not for us.

Users who are viewing this thread