• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would You or Wouldn't You?

• Thread starterCumslutBitch4
  • Start date

Would More Pics Help?

• Pics aren't your problem.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CumslutBitch4

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
Deep South
It is always good for a woman to know would he or wouldn't he. So that is the question of the day. Rate me!! Maybe a few more pics would help, let me know!

Attachments

• dnn23.jpg
    dnn23.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 585
  • dnn32cu.jpg
    dnn32cu.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 517
  • dnn25.jpg
    dnn25.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 606
you look great in the picture that atleast and 8 nice ass and breast where you located sexy..

love to eat you after

CumslutBitch4 said:
It is always good for a woman to know would he or wouldn't he. So that is the question of the day. Rate me!!

nothing better than eating a nice pussy after a black bull has filled it.

Thanks Roc

Glad to know someone would slip me a nice pole! Will consider more pics if interest is there!!

Yes!!!! I'd play with everything. Very nice!!!!

i would knock you up to fill that tight belly with my black baby

thanks babymaker but what are your stats nothing on your profile as to age or looks or location? Let me hear something!

I'm located down south, would love to talk sometime, and even better meet up some time and give you a good helping of black seed.

That's a 9 and would slip into the 10 range if you were on your back legs raised with a black bull slamming your pussy,or seeing your face as he rode you doggie.

Users who are viewing this thread