• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wow!! Fantastic new development!

• Thread starter69muck
  • Start date

69muck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2008
I have finally turned the fantasy into subject material for roleplay. My wife of 18 years has finally admitted that she loves bald black men! She thinks that I want her to fuck BBC for my own needs, but I need to convince her that it is for her needs. Any help? Ideas. I will keep you all informed...

Reactions: tanadata
Good first step - I recommend dancing as a next step. Take her out to bars where there are black men present. Get her to dance with them. If you see a black man dancing with white women go up and tell him that you don't like to dance but your wife loves to and it would be OK if he asked her to dance. Dancing gets her close and touching and interacting with black men on a personal level. From there they will start to compliment how she looks and that will make her wet. Over time she will start dancing more and more sexy for them and grinding where she will be intriged by what she feels up next to her.

Thanks for the excellent feedback! I have been trying to get her to go to clubs with her friends. But she always finds an excuse not to go. I will try to work a club scene with me there into our roleplay.

Last Night

Last Night was awesome...as we were fucking she started telling me how much she would love to suck Black Cock and fuck a black man while I watched. She kissed me and told me she would love to Suck a Black man and then kiss me after with the taste of his cock stilll fresh on her tongue! I creamed right then and there...She was dissappointed that I had cum. I told her to keep talking dirty to me... I went into her drawer and got out "Usher" (her 8" black Vibe) and started fucking her with it. She told me to lick her clit while "Usher" was fucking her. Her hips were bucking like crazy I kept licking her clit and I swear she was bucking her hips on purpose so my tongue kept licking "Usher" as well...needless to say I was hard again in less than 5 minutes. The second time we fucked Doggy style and she was licking "Usher" as I fucked her as hard as I could. She kept crying out for USHER to fuck her harder...IT IS SO COOL WE ARE A THIS POINT...can't wait to find her a real Black Cock to fuck...Anyone in UT?

yeah sounds like how alot of us start it up. also can stay that way for awhile..or go back to just BIG toys..and us getting more and more humiliated/cucked/denied.

try the 'outlaw' dildo. verrry realistic feeling and about a 8-9incher