• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wow what a great weekend

• Thread starterwhitesubhubby
  • Start date

whitesubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2007
wow i think i just had one of the greatest weekends ever. It started out friday night when we went to bed i asked wife if she would consider a 3 some. to my surprise she asked where would we find someone like that. damn i didn't sleep well friday night. i woke up and started playing with her pussy and she was getting hot. i kept asking her if she needed a real cock and she kept say yes yes . well later that day i told her i found a site adult friend finders, where we might could find someone. she said oh yea so we looked at the site and then we joined up. we then did a search and i let her pic the traits. when it came to race, she picked white and black, yes black and i almost came right there. well we looked at alot of guys, not too many black guys though. i kept telling her how all the black guys were shaved. she said she liked that and wanted to shave me. so i let her shave me. then i began to eat her pussy and she was going crazy. my little dick wasn't up to much though. i asked her don't wish i had a big dick to fuck you with. she got and said wait a minute. she then produced a black dildo. yes a BLACK dildo. i fucked her with it for a long time. I kept asking her if she liked that big black cock and she said yes fuck me harder with it. needless to say she came like crazy. we ********** without me even coming. next morning i woke up and played with her pussy again. this time i got a little hard and she put it in me. i did and came immediately. she then got the black dildo again and said here fuck me with this.

well later sunday we were on the site again and i had to go get something and when i came back she was looking at a black guy.

Well this morning i ate her pussy and fucked her with the black dildo again and she didn't even touch my little dick.

who knows what tonight holds.

i can't believe my wife who i never thought would fuck bbc had a black dildo all along. it isn't a very big one so we are going shopping to get a bigger one.

So what does everyone think, has she already had bbc or has she always wanted bbc.

Now i think i may becoming a cuck.

so any bulls here in florida my mature wife may be ripe for the picking.

any mature bulls in florida?

I'm in FL. Contacted you, but you never got back.

Users who are viewing this thread