• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Y Tha Fuck R Yall On O J's Dick?

• Thread starterBBWLUVR009
  • Start date
925bbc4sub said:
Is this bitch serious!?! (you must must have blanked and forget whether women or woman was appropriate)

BITCH, TAKE A LAP!

don't you mean forgot!!

LOL!! Gimme 20 more laps for correcting me...

925bbc4sub said:
Must be related to Pooch.
Did you know there's a dictionary for slang? You should should appreciate our slang- white people sure do.
So "Whoops there it is" and know you "Can't touch this" even though you think you're "Feeling yourself." :nono:
(that last one's still kinda new so use it and impress your white friends)

Don't you mean use it to impress the white children?!!!,and even they grow out of that corruption of the english language,exactly how old are you?

BBWLUVR009 said:
Ill Tell U Exactly Y.....tha Majority Uv Yall Poppn All This Bullshit About "tha Juice" R White....not Only That But U Can Detect Racism Frum Tha Words That R Used....u Use Names Like "black Bastard" "scumbag Piece Uv Shit" Etc. Etc...i Would Feel So Much Better If U Jus Came Out And Called Him A Nigga Or Nigger....dont Get Me Wrong....theres A Big Difference Between Bein Racist, And Being Prejudice.....everybody's Fuckn Predjudice To Sum Degree....me, Im Prejudice Against A Lotta U On Here....tha 1s Who Try 2 Cum Across As Bein "intelligent", But Dont Know When To Use Tha Words "to, Too, And Or Two"....dont Know When To Use Tha Words "there Their And They're"....

Tha Main Reason Yall Doin All This Shit Talkn About O J, Is Because Uv Him Bein Acqitted Back In 1995....white People Were Awestruck By This....me Personally, I Could Give A Fuck Less If He Killd That Bitch Or Not....i Dont Know, I Wuznt There, Nor Du I Give A Flyin Fuck!!!!!but I Know This Much......white People Pay Afuckntention....there Wuz No Case There....y Would A Detective Plant Evidence If U Hav A Case.....i Dont Giv A Fuck If This Wuz His 1st Homicide Investigation, No Detective Would Du Sum Dumb Shit Like That....

I Dont Condone Takn A Life, But I Understand....let Me Say This About Her (nicole)....karma Wuz A Bitch For Her...u Dont Play In A Toilet And Expect Not To Smell Like Shit...she Wuz Hangn Out With And Around Coke Dealers, And I Aint Talkn About No Fuckn Nickle And Dime Dealers Here Eitha......then On Top Uv That, Whut This Bitch Didnt Know About Black Men, Wuz U Dont Use A Black Man's Children As A Pawn...or Use Them As Leverage 4 Sumthn Against Us.....4 No Reason....tha Majority Uv White Women On Here Only Deal W/black Men Because Uv The Sexual Prowess A Lotta Uv Us Possess...emotionally, Yall Dont Even Know How 2 Deal W/us....

Brilliant post.

Absolutely spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread