Yahoo Chat

• Thread starterBruceCuck
  • Start date

BruceCuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2008
I'll make this simple. My wife (who is very shy) and I have been fantasizing about hotwifing - cuckolding for quite a long time. She and I would really like to chat on Yahoo with a creative, sane, dominant, articulate guy. We are in no rush for r/t and want to be discreet. We have put ads up on collarme.com swing lifestyle, etc. So far only one guy has chatted with us, and he was a total dud.

Is there anyone out there that might beinto chatting? Our yahoo is exploreinct@yahoo.com

BruceCuck said:
I'll make this simple. My wife (who is very shy) and I have been fantasizing about hotwifing - cuckolding for quite a long time. She and I would really like to chat on Yahoo with a creative, sane, dominant, articulate guy. We are in no rush for r/t and want to be discreet. We have put ads up on collarme.com swing lifestyle, etc. So far only one guy has chatted with us, and he was a total dud.

Is there anyone out there that might beinto chatting? Our yahoo is exploreinct@yahoo.com

=============

99% of the people here are cucks :eek:

duke9555 said:
=============

99% of the people here are cucks :eek:

You think Duke?
I wish I was, but I'm not... :(
(Yeah, I know, I could be that 1% left... :D )

BruceCuck said:

Have a look at my profile.
If you want to know more, read that on Flickr.com (Flickr: ® GordonPym)
If you still have time, stop by my Tumblr blog ("Stockings Addiction" by GordonPym)

If you think that you could be interested, drop me a line or two on my yahoo e-mail, attaching a couple of pictures of you two, if you want.

And let's see what happens... ;)