Years ago and suspicions today

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date

Hawkdoctor

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2024
My wife had experience with a black guy on a college visit years ago before we met in college. She visited a small college and was hosted by a black girl. There was a dance and party and her host and boyfriend went back to the dorm. The boyfriends buddy came along. She had danced several dances with his buddy and had a good time. In the dorm room her host and bf began making out. Naturally things progressed with my future wife and the guy she was with. To make a long story short the were passionately joining in. He had her bra off and his hands in her pants fingering her when she panicked and stopped him. She was a virgin and he had no condom. He stopped according to her story. I asked what would have happened if he had a condom. She smiled and said I would have stopped him.

Fast forward to to today. We are both retired and live in a university town with many black guys on campus. She often goes shopping on Saturday afternoons while I watch football. She is sometimes gone 3-4 hours and many times comes home without a purchase or a small purchase from stores on campus. My suspicion is whether she is entertaining again. Am I jumping to conclusions?

Reactions: whitewife696969, cuckedjay, littlesmallie and 3 others
Sounds like my wife. Long time shopping and very little to show for it.

Reactions: mailkme
I’ve never actually checked if she has “something” to show for it. I should suggest a roll in the sack and she if she balks. Might find it’s sloppy seconds.

Reactions: yourmanneoh and h5t6ca
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife had experience with a black guy on a college visit years ago before we met in college. She visited a small college and was hosted by a black girl. There was a dance and party and her host and boyfriend went back to the dorm. The boyfriends buddy came along. She had danced several dances with his buddy and had a good time. In the dorm room her host and bf began making out. Naturally things progressed with my future wife and the guy she was with. To make a long story short the were passionately joining in. He had her bra off and his hands in her pants fingering her when she panicked and stopped him. She was a virgin and he had no condom. He stopped according to her story. I asked what would have happened if he had a condom. She smiled and said I would have stopped him.

Fast forward to to today. We are both retired and live in a university town with many black guys on campus. She often goes shopping on Saturday afternoons while I watch football. She is sometimes gone 3-4 hours and many times comes home without a purchase or a small purchase from stores on campus. My suspicion is whether she is entertaining again. Am I jumping to conclusions?
Hope you are not and your conclusion is right

h5t6ca said:
Hope you are not and your conclusion is right
It satisfies a fantasy of mine if she actually is meeting black guys. She hasn't admitted it to me. It's such a turn on thinking a black guy is fucking her. She is so noisy when she orgasms so I'm guessing she is screaming with a hung black guy pounding her. We aren't getting younger so the clock is ticking. If true, I am happy for her.

Reactions: whitewife696969, cuckedjay and abvt75
Even if she isn't doing anything it's hot thinking about what could be happening. I think about my wife meeting guys behind my back like that and jerk off to it all the time.

Hawkdoctor said:

TThe only way you'll ever find out is to just plain ask her, tell her you wouldn't mind if she is getting fucked but you would love to know so you can enjoy it too, don't wait forever she isn't getting any younger

Reactions: yourmanneoh
Zima said:
TThe only way you'll ever find out is to just plain ask her, tell her you wouldn't mind if she is getting fucked but you would love to know so you can enjoy it too, don't wait forever she isn't getting any younger
You’re right.

I’ve encouraged her to try other guys. I said I would join, watch, or let her go solo. I’m struggling some with ED. I do take medication but can’t last very long and I sense she has much more left in the tank when I’m done. I play golf every weekday in good weather and am gone at least 4 hours depending on the 19th hole. I suspect she is fucking other guys but doesn’t want to hurt my feelings. Not matter that I’ve encouraged her she thinks it will break us up.

Last edited:
Reactions: yourmanneoh and whitewife696969
Hawkdoctor said:
I’ve encouraged her to try other guys. I said I would join, watch, or let her go solo. I’m struggling some with ED. I do take medication but can’t last very long and I sense she has much more left in the tank when I’m done. I play golf every weekday in good weather and am gone at least 4 hours depending on the 19th hole. I suspect she is fucking other guys but doesn’t want to hurt my feelings. No matter that I’ve encouraged her she thinks it will break us up.
Hope she does and that she will gather to courage to share the news with you, and then you share with us

Reactions: whitewife696969
I’m going on retreat and will be gone almost three days, two of them overnight. You’ve read what my suspicions are. What should I look for when I return? Dirty clothes hamper? Bedding sheets changed?