• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Years in the making

• Thread startergravedigger6969
  • Start date

gravedigger6969

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2007
Hi to all. I have been watching this site for awhile now and finally got permission to make a post. i am a 43 year old male with a 5" penis. I have been married to a beautiful woman of 45 for 23 years. For the first 10 years of our marriage, we had a normal sex life,nothing to exciting but it was plentiful. Then we had a little fling with my wifes girlfriend,she was single and had many sex partners. After seeing my penis size, she wanted to get sandy (my wife) to try having a foursome with her current boyfriend, who just happen to have a large cock. But sandy was not into trying another guy, she thought it was wrong because she was married, so that never went anywhere and sandy and her girlfriend never spoke much after that. So a few more years went by as normal, sandy enjoying my skilled tongue to bring her to climax and then her letting me fuck her till my release. I could tell by the way she always plays with her fingers that her mind is else ware. She would suck my penis till i came in her mouth in the beginning of our marriage, but after about 10 years, she does not do it anymore, and she would gag on it, making me believe it was to big and she didn't enjoy it, so i did not push her on continuing to do it. In about 5 more years we started having some playful fun with another married couple we knew. We started off playing cards and getting ***** together and slowly progressed into playing games that involved taking our close off and doing things with each other.it was lots of fun. At one time i was naked with my little penis sticking straight up and i was sitting on a chair getting a lap dance from the other woman, She had on some of her clothes still and i was not suppose to touch. as she was straddled over me, she grabbed my penis and rubbed it a couple times, it was awesome. but as soon as she was done with me, she went over to her husband and took his underwear off and ******* his larger cock, about 7 or 8". she then mounted him in his chair and rode him to a loud climax. I think that might have been the climax to their fantasy because we never did anything with them anymore.
After that night though, sandy started to wonder about her friends orgasm, sandy had never had such orgasms by just fucking. Sure her orgasms were great from my tongue but to have them from fucking, she wanted to know what it would feel like herself.
I started to surf the internet, looking for the right person to fill the spot. I found a few local guys that appealed to Sandy's eyes and set up some meetings. The first one went ok but the guy was not interested in having another guy there while he fucks. Oh, I forgot to mention that for a few years, I had been getting off reading about chastity belted men and having their wifes fucking other men and being used by the other men, S when we went looking for a guy for sandy, We kinda wanted one that would use me too.
The second guy we talked with, He liked the fact of having the husband in the room, and found it more exciting to humiliate him, sandy found this to be exciting to. everything thing seemed to be a good match but he was totally straight. but the thought of being able to watch my wife getting fucked was so arousing that we were going to let this happen. we kept contact with rick fairly often online and even got sandy to web cam with him,something my sandy would never do for me,she is very shy and to do that was a huge step. Getting late,i will post more in a couple days

gravedigger6969 said:
Hi to all. I have been watching this site for awhile now and finally got permission to make a post. i am a 43 year old male with a 5" penis. I have been married to a beautiful woman of 45 for 23 years. For the first 10 years of our marriage, we had a normal sex life,nothing to exciting but it was plentiful. Then we had a little fling with my wifes girlfriend,she was single and had many sex partners. After seeing my penis size, she wanted to get sandy (my wife) to try having a foursome with her current boyfriend, who just happen to have a large cock. But sandy was not into trying another guy, she thought it was wrong because she was married, so that never went anywhere and sandy and her girlfriend never spoke much after that. So a few more years went by as normal, sandy enjoying my skilled tongue to bring her to climax and then her letting me fuck her till my release. I could tell by the way she always plays with her fingers that her mind is else ware. She would suck my penis till i came in her mouth in the beginning of our marriage, but after about 10 years, she does not do it anymore, and she would gag on it, making me believe it was to big and she didn't enjoy it, so i did not push her on continuing to do it. In about 5 more years we started having some playful fun with another married couple we knew. We started off playing cards and getting ***** together and slowly progressed into playing games that involved taking our close off and doing things with each other.it was lots of fun. At one time i was naked with my little penis sticking straight up and i was sitting on a chair getting a lap dance from the other woman, She had on some of her clothes still and i was not suppose to touch. as she was straddled over me, she grabbed my penis and rubbed it a couple times, it was awesome. but as soon as she was done with me, she went over to her husband and took his underwear off and ******* his larger cock, about 7 or 8". she then mounted him in his chair and rode him to a loud climax. I think that might have been the climax to their fantasy because we never did anything with them anymore.
After that night though, sandy started to wonder about her friends orgasm, sandy had never had such orgasms by just fucking. Sure her orgasms were great from my tongue but to have them from fucking, she wanted to know what it would feel like herself.
I started to surf the internet, looking for the right person to fill the spot. I found a few local guys that appealed to Sandy's eyes and set up some meetings. The first one went ok but the guy was not interested in having another guy there while he fucks. Oh, I forgot to mention that for a few years, I had been getting off reading about chastity belted men and having their wifes fucking other men and being used by the other men, So when we went looking for a guy for sandy, We kinda wanted one that would use me too.
The second guy we talked with, He liked the fact of having the husband in the room, and found it more exciting to humiliate him, sandy found this to be exciting to. everything thing seemed to be a good match but he was totally straight. but the thought of being able to watch my wife getting fucked was so arousing that we were going to let this happen. we kept contact with rick fairly often online and even got sandy to web cam with him,something my sandy would never do for me,she is very shy and to do that was a huge step. Getting late,i will post more in a couple days.

Rick lived in a nearby town with his wife and kids and us having kids of our own at home, it made getting together very hard. Then one morning rick tells us he is coming into town and would sandy like to go out for lunch? I am thinking that this is our first live meeting, i think i should be there. Sandy thought the idea of getting to go out for lunch was great ant said it would be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread