Yesterday was awesome! 100% true!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date

wah

Sub cuckold
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2018
East midlands
My wife and her bull decided to add a little twist to our fun yesterday. They decided that they wanted to be alone first off. So, they told me to stand outside the bedroom door. My wife then closed the door on me. I had to stand there just listening. I do love the noise she makes with him. I could also hear their dirty talking. She kept telling him he was much bigger than me.

After a while they told me I could come in. He'd moved up by her head. He told me to pleasure her with my mouth. She said "I take it you've cum" and he just said yeah with a grin.

I went between her legs and could smell his cum instantly. As a submissive though, I knew what I needed to do. As I was lapping away, I looked up to see her sucking him back to hardness.

Once I'd made her cum with my mouth, he wanted to watch me fuck her. As soon as I pushed into her, she told me that he's much bigger. They both laughed.

He pulled out of her mouth and shot his 2nd load on her face, around her mouth. I was nervously excited but also dreading that they'd make me kiss her and lick his cum off of her face. Thankfully, they didn't make me do it. However, I'm not sure if I wish they had.

They discussed whether or not to let me cum. He decided that he wanted to see me cum on her tits. I shot my load over her breasts and we finished up.

My feelings and emotions towards this lifestyle always seem different, once I've cum. I'm thinking that. In future, it might be interesting if I ask them to make me wank myself off before they start. Then, as soon as I cum. They could start so that I get to experience all these intense emotions.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, lnohhnvm, Idol02 and 3 others
Not bad

Reactions: wah
Being locked out while her bull pounds her is one of the greatest joys a cuckold can experience.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Pussyfreebeta, wah and 1 other person
Thanks for your steamy post, Wah.
wah said:
My wife and her bull decided to add a little twist to our fun yesterday. They decided that they wanted to be alone first off. So, they told me to stand outside the bedroom door. My wife then closed the door on me. I had to stand there just listening. I do love the noise she makes with him. I could also hear their dirty talking. She kept telling him he was much bigger than me.
Excellent. That was good work by your sexy wife.
wah said:
After a while, they told me I could come in. He'd moved up by her head. He told me to pleasure her with my mouth. She said "I take it you've cum," and he just said "yeah," with a grin.
But, you didn't mention that. It sounds like you may not have.
wah said:
I went between her legs and could smell his cum instantly. As a submissive, though, I knew what I needed to do. As I was lapping away, I looked up to see her sucking him back to hardness.
Very good. You did the right thing.
wah said:
Once I'd made her cum with my mouth....
That was good work on your part....
wah said:
....he wanted to watch me fuck [my wife].
For his and your wife's amusement, no doubt....
wah said:
As soon as I pushed into her, she told me he's much bigger. They both laughed.
Ah.... I see your sexy wife enjoys subjecting you to "small penis humiliation." It sounds like she understands you very well....
wah said:
He pulled out of her mouth and shot his 2nd load on her face, around her mouth. I was nervously excited but also dreading that they'd make me kiss her and lick his cum off of her face. Thankfully, they didn't make me do it. However, I'm not sure if I wish they had.
As your wife's cuckold, asking if she wanted you to do that would have been appropriate, of course — but, perhaps that would have been a bit much....
wah said:
They discussed whether or not to let me cum.
Ah.... a question to ponder.
wah said:
He decided that he wanted to see me cum on her tits.
And, a resolution....
wah said:
I shot my load over her breasts....
Very good. You followed orders. And, you performed successfully.
wah said:
....and we finished up.
Um.... who are "we"?
wah said:
My feelings and emotions toward this lifestyle always seem different, once I've cum.
I suppose that's among the things that make it interesting, above and beyond feeling the satisfaction of knowing your sexy wife is being adequately pleasured. And,"feeling diferent" after cumming can be among the consequences of ejaculating in a previously-hot-seeming situation.
wah said:
I'm thinking that in the future, it might be interesting if I ask them to make me wank myself off before they start. Then, as soon as I cum, they could start so I get to experience all these intense emotions.
I would say, leave calling the shots to your sexy wife and her bull. As her cuckold, your role is to do what they tell you to do.

On the other hand, a cuckold who posted in this forum long ago commented that his wife's bull made him take off his clothing and, in the nude, sit in a chair and masturbate in front of them while they, fully dressed, made out (in his and his wife's home) on the couch. Then, they retired to the marital beudoir to fuck, requiring him to sleep in the living room on the couch. Later he divorced his sexy wife. So, apparently this level of humiliation can be accompanied by pluses or minuses, depending on the nature of the subservient cuckold.

Last edited:
Reactions: wah
CumLuvingCucky said:
Being locked out while her bull pounds her is one of the greatest joys a cuckold can experience.
I've never been into the being locked up part myself.