Yet Another Slut in the News

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
In the news:

Karen Marley makes no apologies. The 45-year-old blonde appeared on HLN's "Dr. Drew" to say that she's had affairs with more than 50 married men. Marley says she prefers married men to older single men because they have better social skills. She also says that the men prefer her to their wives.

Way to go, girl! You tell 'em!

Richard and Maria Pike said:
In the news: Karen Marley makes no apologies. The 45-year-old blonde appeared on HLN's "Dr. Drew" to say that she's had affairs with more than 50 married men. Marley says she prefers married men to older single men because they have better social skills. She also says that the men prefer her to their wives. Way to go, girl! You tell 'em!

Excellent! Good for Ms. Karen Marley...

MacNfries said:
I've heard that kind of stuff before from other overweight women. It seems many overweight women like to brag and try to convince others that they are still highly desirable & sought after by men. .... IMO, I don't think she's sexy at all. —Mac

Hey, I think she looks good. Regardless, I think you'd be hard put to show there's any relationship between weight (within reasonable limits) and a woman's sex drive.

In any event, that's a strange criticism coming from a man who lives in the U.S., land of fat people.

MacNfries said:
.... [Overweight women] flirt more often (they do the chasing), and want sex from a lot more men. :)

Jeez... I'm sorry to hear that. But, is this a complaint...?

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, I think she looks good. Regardless, I think you'd be hard put to show there's any relationship between weight (within reasonable limits) and a woman's sex drive.

In any event, that's a strange criticism coming from a man who lives in the U.S., land of fat people.

===============

Check out Germany ifya wanna see some heavy duty humans :D

Richard and Maria Pike said:
In the news:

Karen Marley makes no apologies. The 45-year-old blonde appeared on HLN's "Dr. Drew" to say that she's had affairs with more than 50 married men. Marley says she prefers married men to older single men because they have better social skills. She also says that the men prefer her to their wives.

Way to go, girl! You tell 'em!

I had to google her picture to see what she looks like. Very sexy BBW! If you like BBW girls (I do) then Karen Marley is hot. ;)