• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You Are A Cuckold If....

• Thread starterbountyhunter
  • Start date

bountyhunter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2019
I thought I would start this fun thread where any of you could mention reasons, attributes, quirks or day to day stuff that make you feel like a cuck or you are in a cuckold relationship.

When she is sprawled on the couch rubbing her clit for someone on her mobile while you do the dishes.

Reactions: DRod4620, JeffCA and Custer Laststand
If your wife fucks another man and you don't leave. Truly it is an exclusive club, unmarried guys don't qualify (sorry), and denying you are one because your wife treats you well and is a "hot wife" doesn't exclude you. ... But I'm guessing you really wanted more of an experiential answer.

You know you are a cuckold when you want your wife to fuck another man more than you care that she is not fucking you.

Reactions: vahtcpl
When your wife rides your face after a girls night out

Reactions: Nazareth and Custer Laststand
ridem.jpg

Reactions: HotwifeScot, Chrisn, nipsntips and 3 others
When the only way you can get off while having sex with your wife. Is by fantasizing she is be fucked by a nice big cock, and she has you clean up the creampie

Reactions: Jozyxt, Creaminside and nipsntips
jagman1957 said:
You know you are a cuckold when you want your wife to fuck another man more than you care that she is not fucking you.
I'd give up pussy if my wife would let other men cum in hers. As long as she would share the stories with me and let me clean her up, my hand would be enough. I might want more, but I want to be a cuck and if that is the trade off, I (think) I could take it.

Reactions: jagman1957, Chrisn and willngtobcuc

Users who are viewing this thread