• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You Asked For Them-Now You Tell Me!

• Thread starterCumslutBitch4
  • Start date

CumslutBitch4

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
Deep South
Last several days all the hot mandingo and bull bbcs on here wanted a pic. Here you are, now you tell me, do I qualify?

Attachments

• dnn33cu.jpg
    dnn33cu.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 714
  • dnn24.jpg
    dnn24.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 751
  • dnn28.jpg
    dnn28.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,410
my god you are hot. I need a creampie picture

As a white male I would say you more than qualify, gosh your hot.

Thank you but looking for a little darker

25 year old male in new york
would love to get a shoot at that beautiful sexy pussy of yours if you are interested get in contact with me at parot24@yahoo.com

Thanks Tucan

Appreciate the compliment and will get with you. By the way really like your prick oops pic!

too old for me, I don't like wrinkled up pussy

Well ws6russell sorry you feel that way but noticed not much on your profile at all! Glad you are not interested.

CumslutBitch4 said:
Well ws6russell sorry you feel that way but noticed not much on your profile at all! Glad you are not interested.
I agree show us what you got little boy.

shame on u ws6russell u are one blind boy.she is the sexiest woman u ever seen .if u cant se that u are blind and gay.

I'm not blind or gay, but I don't think shes the sexiest woman I've ever seen - my fiance is. I'm not marrying her for nothing you know. As for cumslutbitch - shes not all that. I think if a girl takes off her clothes in these forums you guys get slightly over excited. I'm not saying shes ugly, just not as amazing as you guys make out.

helllo very nice so sexxyyyyyyyy

If you were younger

If you were younger and had a better body you might be worthy. You don't show your face to prove you are real. Also, you would look better if you lost some weight except in your boobs.

Says the noob with no evidence of being real.

i wish she was closer

great pics baby. im glad my pics were able to help you out, i wish i could have heard you cumming!!! :hitit:

your nice baby, so where in the south are you? Close to memphis?

T

ws6russell, markymark, and worthlesswhitewimp the thumper rule applies to you losers. If you dont have anything nice to say do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up. :asshole:
And the worst offender bcpartygirl.... your picture is an obvious fake. Every one of your post is from a male's perspective. You are a fake ass joke if you think anyone really thinks you are female! :nono:

Cumslutbitch4, do your thing honey. Dont let these haters bring you down.

Very Nice!!!

CumslutBitch4 said:
Last several days all the hot mandingo and bull bbcs on here wanted a pic. Here you are, now you tell me, do I qualify?

Oh, you qualify alright. You have a nice body, and a seductive pose that made my dick hard! You could get this baby!!

She looks good:)

Users who are viewing this thread