• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

you be the judge

• Thread starterjedmatey42
  • Start date

jedmatey42

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2010
tell me what you think would luv criticism as well

tu et un homme heureux d'avoire une ausis belle femme mai se q'il lui faut sais de se faire baiser par des belle grosse bite pour la faire jouire comme elle le mèrite et toi tu regarde dans ton coinet tu te branle et après tu va nèttoyer le sperme sur le cul de ta salope de femme je parie que sa te fait bander de savoire q'il y a des homme qui on envie de baiser et enculer ta femme fait voire plus de photos d'elle

From my perspective, nothing to criticize, a lovely sexy lady whom I would love to have in my playroom for a good working over.

more you be the judge criticism welcome

more , please be critical I would appreciate realistic comments good or bad

SN851379ness.jpg SN851335ghn.JPG SN851394mh.jpg SN851358hh.jpg SN851377hghghg.jpg

Are you kidding me she is gorgeous. Perfect body. Rover is thinking of taking a crack at it in pic 4. :hitit:

I especially like thatr she is willing to go nude in public

no complaints here, thanks for the photos of this sexy lady, hope you are getting to share that sexy body!

If that 's how she dresses at home .. Would love to be invited over to see a hot woman like her ... Very nice...

She's beautiful, you have nothing to worry about. I love her pics

Very Lovely! Makes me want to fuck her in front of you.

Users who are viewing this thread