You can talk dirty to my wife

• Thread startersexyjam
  • Start date

sexyjam

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2013
My wife's name is Jen. We are new to this and easing ourselves in. I want someone to post a audio file talking dirty to her. I plan to blind fold her, tie her to the bed, play back the audio file while I eat her out and fuck her. Just living out the fantasy but in a controlled setting at first to see if she likes it. Help a husband out to live out the fantasy.

If it helps, Jen is about 5'4'', 105 lbs, auburn hair with a petite body and very cute face. Size C tits and a nice round ass. Her pussy is tight and she wants something big to stretch her pussy out. She doesn't like rough stuff and loves to hear that a guy is aching to fuck her and really wants her.

Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking, slimwhiteboy and Davidjhon
That sounds incredible. I would love to hear that too. My wife is also named Jen. I hope someone makes this possible for you to make it happen. If so, PLEASE share.

sexyjam said:
My wife's name is Jen. We are new to this and easing ourselves in. I want someone to post a audio file talking dirty to her. I plan to blind fold her, tie her to the bed, play back the audio file while I eat her out and fuck her. Just living out the fantasy but in a controlled setting at first to see if she likes it. Help a husband out to live out the fantasy.

If it helps, Jen is about 5'4'', 105 lbs, auburn hair with a petite body and very cute face. Size C tits and a nice round ass. Her pussy is tight and she wants something big to stretch her pussy out. She doesn't like rough stuff and loves to hear that a guy is aching to fuck her and really wants her.
Still interested?

Sure. Send over an audio file via conversation. If she likes it, I'll reply back one of hers.

Cool. Look for it!

hi guys i want to join too

Looking for someone still again? Or are you two past that now?

We are always looking for willing helpers.

sexyjam said:
We are always looking for willing helpers.
Can you send me a couple photos of her to set the situation?