• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You ever just wish?

• Thread starterHAILEY
  • Start date

HAILEY

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2011
You had a big cock to worship for hours? I am so horny right now.

I know how you feel

HAILEY said:
You had a big cock to worship for hours? I am so horny right now.

Often and it is good to Cross Dress

Attachments

• 969c.jpg
    969c.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 2601.jpg
    2601.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 3786.jpg
    3786.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 98
  • ce81.jpg
    ce81.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 97
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 91
How about a butt plug or a dildo that you can suction cup to the shower wall.

op are you any good?

I'll go with Mac's feelings on this one - can't say that I've ever had your type of worship desire.

Mac - I'm going to say that CD may mean "cross-dresser"? Another activity I feel no inclination towards either...

It was late, I was horny. Just sharing thoughts with my friends.

MacNfries said:
HAILEY, can't say that I have, since I'm a guy, myself. I've wished I had a large cock, myself, instead of the 5"er boner I have. And I've often wished, when I travel, that I had a young horny lady laying beside me in my motel bed.
I notice you wrote this at midnight ... sad ... nothing worse than to go to bed horny. By the way, your profile says you're a CD ... I'm having a dense moment, here. What's a CD? :confused:

Is it important for a Cross Dresser to have a little cock or is a HUGE cock a turn-on ?

SoonToBe said:
I'll go with Mac's feelings on this one - can't say that I've ever had your type of worship desire.

Mac - I'm going to say that CD may mean "cross-dresser"? Another activity I feel no inclination towards either...

Does fancy dress in school concerts and plays, help a Cross Dresser develop the desire to go out of his normal role and be "someone else" ?

Users who are viewing this thread