• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

you finally post that craigslist ad "Bareback BBC for my white wife"

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
Its Friday night and I've just arrived at the motel where you and your wife are waiting for me. It's been two weeks now that we've been exchanging e-mails back and forth regarding your ad. I've been texting and talking with your wife for about a week now and I know she can't wait, but we had to convince you.

I know on the door and after a few seconds I hear her voice " come in" she says... I open the door and there she is, exactly as I requested- She's on her hands and knees, ass sticking out, legs parted. Her pussy is glistening, you ate her out before I got there as I instructed. Her black stalkings are hiked up almost to the crease of her ass cheeks. Her pussy is shaved, her hair is loose and to the side and her tight see through red dress is hiked up half way across her ass cheeks, her tits are hanging under her, nipples piercing through the thin see through fabric... She looks back and smiles at her, her ass hole is barely covered by the dress, but as she looks back and smiles at me her body shifts and her tight little pink ass hole is revealed to me, so are the inner walls of her pussy lips as she shifts more to the side and says "hi baby"

I walk in and close the door behind me...My cock immediately hardens and starts to push against my slacks as I walk in and stand behind your wife... "Do you like what you see?" she asks as she sticks her ass out more before standing up...

She wraps her arms around me and starts touching me, squeezing my back and arms, sliding her hand down my stocking to feel my abs, then gripping my cock hard before she stands on the tips of her toes and kisses me" Oh my god, you're so much bigger and taller and stronger than I thought"....

I reach around her with one hand and grab her ass cheeks, making sure my fingers go right between the cheeks and that I'm able to force the top of my middle finger right into her tight little ass hole, which clenches tightly around my finger as she moans into my mouth before pulling back and quickly heading downward to her knees, pulling my cock out of my pants as she spreads her legs and positions herself right in front of me, like an eager cock sucking white wife.

I extend my hand out to you as I introduce yourself- your wife is wasting no time, she's pulling my hard cock out of my pants and immediately french kisses it as she holds it with both hands, then slides one to the base of my balls and squeezes them hard...."You haven't masterbated right baby?" she asks as she looks up at me and puts the head of my cock into her mouth, forcing the edges of her lips to wrap around as she starts sucking on my cockhead hard, only spitting it out to ask me " You promised me you were going to give me a thick large load inside my pussy"

You grab my hand and introduce yourself, looking down at your wife as she asks about the size of my seed load, you look back and forth at us and say " I thought we agreed on condoms?"

"No, we changed our minds. Your wife says she wants to feel a man cum deep inside her, she wants to feel the hot seed fill her deep inside her womb- something she says you can't do. You can't make her feel that warm deep in her so I told her I'd do that for her."

Your wife strokes my cock then rubs her face all over it, pulling it up and holding it against my stomach as she rubs her face in my ball sack, sucking and licking and spitting all over it then taking my cock deep down her throat...then back to sucking my balls and rubbing her face all over them "Oh god yes, I want to feel his seed deep inside me..."

"But you're not on birth control?" you comment....

My cock turns into a rock hard rod immediately, it swells inside your wife's mouth and she pulls it out and starts kissing the tip of my cock head as she locks eyes with you and smiles...sucking my cock head back into her mouth and making lover to it with her tongue...

"its ok baby...he's only going to cum in me once its not like this is going to be a regular thing... I'm sure nothing will happen..."

You look at me and then stare back down at your wife...she's got an 11 inch cock across her face that shes making love to with her mouth...you look at my physique and think to yourself that if I was a horse, I'd be a breeding horse...Your wife is about to be filled with at least 3 to 4 table spoons of hot, black seed deep, deep inside her womb...

If you want this story to continue with your wife's name and yours and have it be your story- email me at jrox2012@gmail.com, send me pictures of your wife and tell me how you would like the rest of the story to go or let me run with it the way i'd like....

Please send pictures worth looking at. They are my inspiration for my writing...the better the pictures- the longer and better the story...

Wow, very hot and sexy! I particularly appreciated the part with you having given instructions of how the wife would dress and in which position she should be at the moment of your entrance. And what a hot outfit, even with nipple piercings for the occasion!
Also hot with the wife and the black bull having agreed on the bareback sex without letting hubby know until it's too late..a wonderful fantasy indeed!!

Users who are viewing this thread