You Never Forget Your First Time

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
I remember my first time Inviting a Bull over to fuck my girl (ex now) I was 22 she was 19. It took place in a Recording Studio that I own and lived in at the time fully equipped with a Sound booth, Engineer booth and a King bed by the windows. We put up an add on Craigslist something like "Fat BBC for 19yo GF" and filtered through the replies. Long story short we picked a kid and invited him over, I remember being nervous as fuck and my Ex was too while she was pacing around in one of those "sex shop outfits" waiting for the kid to arrive.
Finally we receive a text, then the Intercom rings and our hearts go into our throats, I buzz him in. My ex is standing in front of the door to invite him in with her skimpy sex suit on while i hang in the Engineer booth. She opened the door and a big but also visually nervous young black kid walks in, he looks at her and then looks around the place. My ex pointed to me and said to the Bull "thats my man" we both nodded heads in recognition of each other, she then led him over to the bed. She asked if he wanted anything to drink he said "yeah" and she told me to make him one.
After I make the drink I walk towards the bed... my cock started jumping as soon as I saw My girl kneeling forward with her bare ass out and head bobbing on the kids lap, as I get closer I see his big thighs with his pants half down so i get closer and there it was, the visual that changed me forever My Girlfriend sucking on some random young kids big ass black dick. I was in a trance of disbelief, shortly I snap out of it and hand him the drink He looks at me half nervous half pleasured and says "oh thanks bro" and then I walk back to the Engineer booth and watch from a distance.
Im sitting there in the booth with a pulsing hard on while rubbing it through my pants and watching her head bobbing up and down and listening to the gagging and slobbering. My heart was racing. My girl then gets up on her feet, squats down and starts trying to insert the kids fat black dick inside her tiny wet pussy. At this point I'm losing my mind and still in disbelief. She starts bouncing on him hard, It was so intense. I get up to get closer and I don't notice a white ring on the cock so I go closer and see the condom wrapper still sealed next to them on the bed, I almost came in my pants. She was on her feet bouncing oh his dick and you could see her little pussy gripping on his thick shaft every time she slid up it.
She hops off him and I swear his hulk cock flopped down onto his stomach passing his belly button and almost touching his chest I quickly look away, Note: Ive never seen a cock till this point in my life only my own. My girl looks at me with devious eyes and tells me to take my cock out, I do. She starts sucking me off while she's on all fours and the kid gets up behind her and starts squeezing his meat into her and she let out a loud moan and then put my cock back him her mouth to muffle her uncontrollable moans. The Kid starts pumping and My girl looks up at me and I can see the orgasm coming over her face. With my dick in her mouth her eyes start rolling back, The kids feels her pussy pulsating on his cock and starts really hammering her, she starts screaming and repeating "oh fuck Im cumming" and the kid kept letting her have it until she fell limp shaking on the bed. While My girl was recovering from her huge orgasm the kid looks at me, breathing heavy with his black mammoth cock now painted white with My girls pussy cream and we nod in recognition of each other.
After she recovered she got back up poking her ass out, the kid mounts her again. The kid beat her pussy up for a bit more and finally he pulled out and started busting his huge load all over her ass while she was still sucking me, he starts shaking his now limp but still huge cock over her ass to get every drop out. My girl turned and and said "its your turn baby" so I start fucking her doggy, the kids cum was dripping down her ass and getting all over my waist and my dick and was being pushed into her beat up pussy, i pounded the shit out of her and then I lost it and came so fucking hard I will never forget it.
That was the first time and far from the last

• Love
Reactions: JimSparrow, AstaSilva, oppor and 4 others
Lovestruckcuck said:
Great stuff, she sounded like a keeper shame she is your ex. She was not one bit reluctant to let that guy fuck her barebak which is very hot
i agree she was complete sex maniac, we had 5 years full of great times and wild stories, i have enough material to beat my cock for a life time lol Then I found my Wife which only use to date black kids, just my luck just when i thought i was over the fantasy....

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
i agree she was complete sex maniac, we had 5 years full of great times and wild stories, i have enough material to beat my cock for a life time lol Then I found my Wife which only use to date black kids, just my luck just when i thought i was over the fantasy....
then let us hear some stories of your wife... sounds very interesting

Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman2c
slinger137 said:
then let us hear some stories of your wife... sounds very interesting

My wife sucked some kids dick at her bachelorette party while one of her friends rode his face and the other friend recorded for me

Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman2c
I came