• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You tell me?

• Thread starterfrankiefist50
  • Start date
F

frankiefist50

I have seen so many other people get feedback on photos, I figure what the heck lets hear what others might think. Thanks in advance and best of luck in your 2012 endeavors.

Attachments

• 593103p02.jpg
    593103p02.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG00065.jpg
    IMG00065.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 154
  • tn_1140065p01.jpg
    tn_1140065p01.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 168
I think you're GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooo Grate your cock 100% fite for my wife Good very Good

Nice big cock bro. Would love to watch my wife bounce up and down on it.

Rodney1 said:
I think you're GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what you saying is, his cock is much better than yours. Much thicker and longer. And now your pissed?

Well its always nice to have a defense council such as you Cowboy to defend again such claims. Much appreciated- Thx

Rodney

frankiefist50 said:
Well its always nice to have a defense council such as you Cowboy to defend again such claims. Much appreciated- Thx

Yeah no doubt... Rodney is probably the gay one anyways; but then again who cares?! Just don't touch my junk while I'm with with your wife and we're all good lol.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Ain't that the truth- Pound away but keep you distance when the train is rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread