• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Aussie slut wants big black cocks and swallow cum!

• Thread starterfuckherhard
  • Start date
F

fuckherhard

Me and my 23 year old sexy slut wife Rachel are heading to the US for 3 months ina coupel of weeks. We will be travelling all around the place so it doesn't really matter where in the states you live. Rachel is aching for black cock and wants a gangbang and wants me to videotape the whole thing. She;'s a dirty little slut, believe me. I can't wait to see that pink pussy of hers stuffed with massive black cock.

AND GUYS THIS SLUT SWALLOWS!!!! SHE ADORES THE TASTE OF CUM.

If you have webcam Rachel will gladly show you what she has to offer. She'll play with her pussy and tits for you and she'll fuck herself with her black dildo. She's the dirtiest little white slut you'll ever fuck! Send us an email and Rachel will give you a horny show. She deserves to be fucked VERY hard!

Write to us at: wimp@inbox.com and you'll get a short video clip of Rachel getting fucked.

Here's a pic of Rachel, Rachel and my buddy Pete in action together and a sexy pic of Rachel and her blonde friend Lisa.

John.

Attachments

• rachel___lisa.jpg
    rachel___lisa.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,873
  • rachel_pete.jpg
    rachel_pete.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,183
  • rachel_pete2.jpg
    rachel_pete2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,835
Forgot to mention!

I'd love to upload the video of Rachel getting all her holes fucked but I don't know how to upload videos here.

Not the best pics!

Arrr! john has uploaded the crappiest pics of me! i'm not going to get any black cock with these pics being up here! i'm so fucking horny i wish i was in america right now.i'm watching these interracial videos and i'm so fucking jealous of these white girls getting the hell fucked out of them by these massive black cocks. i wanna suck those black monster cocks until they shoot down my throat.

OK I give up. we've had no replies or emails. i guess there's nobody out there interested in fucking a horny australian slut. i'm such a good cocksucker too.

Your loss.

Baby don't give up just yet! I'm ready and willing! My friend went down to Australia last year and said the women are all real slutty and they just jump right up on that black dick when they see one. If you come to Cali me and my homies will stretch that sweet lil' pussy for you so when your hubby fucks you you wont feel a thing! :)
I'm gonna email you and get on that webcam and see that pussy up close and personal. I'ma show you my cock to you gonna love it!

Black

You don't have to wait for your trip to Americal. I'm a Black American here in Australia. Where are you located? Im in Sydney but I travel all over. Come and get som of this.

BRING RACHEL AND LISA MY WAY I GOT SUMTHING FOR THEM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ive got some hard cock and thick nut for her here in south florida. hit me up when you make it this way

hi aussie

please upload the video for us to see when you get some big black cock

someone tell her how to upload it !!!!

bring the red slut pussy to chicago, i will see it gets filled

love the pic of the two girl's together they both look mighty fine got any more?

Users who are viewing this thread