• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Black Breeder looking for womb

• Thread starterSitonthisbbc
  • Start date

Sitonthisbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hey,
I am a Black breeder in Austin texas. I started breeding when I was 18 years old and am now 23. I got married when I was 19 years old. Ya know, trying to fit the standard. Be the norm. Before My marriage I had knocked up 2 sluts. got married knocked up my wife, but tried to restrict my breeding. Well, hah that didn't last too long at 21 I knocked up a married white wife (who aborted cause didn't want hubby to know) and I ever since then I've been craving those white fertile wombs. I am now separated and want to start Breeding once again one cunt after the other.

You can reach me at Threeside[ATTACH]19742[/ATTACH]@gmail.com Or you can reach me on Yahoo on the name BBC_deepNU

Oh and if your in colorado I moved to texas from Colorado so I visit whenever I can.

Brandon

More pics on my Profile.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/bbc_deepnu

and I have a breeding group for White women and Black men. Cucks please don't join unless your wife is involved in your fantasy.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TakingBlackSeed/

Hot!!

just thinkin about that seriously drives me wild!! ; p

hotcouple2007 said:
first of all, you look like a white guy or maybe mexican. no way are you black with long straight hair. second, you sound like a total fuckin freak. the LAST thing this world needs is losers like you spreading your defective genes to more offspring. do the planet a favor and get yourself neutered ya nutjob.

thanks, thats all.

well glad your so able to observe things. I am black and your right if i had straight hair, I probably wouldn't be. But they are called dreads. Not too fucking hard to see. Ah yes and my "defective" genes of compassion, understanding and acceptance should not be passed on, but yours of judgement and ignorance seem to fit a bit better into the world scheme...I'm sure the world is just beging for more of the likes.

Im curious of you:))
Pm me:)

Users who are viewing this thread