• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Black Dick in Houston Texas

• Thread starterTxBlackMan
  • Start date

TxBlackMan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
6'2" 210 lbs, about 8 inches

I love fucking white women either alone or while the husband watches. They love that I'm a younger guy and I'm dominant, and can do whatever it is you need. I'm a younger guy, but I know you women want to get fucked by a sexy, creative younger guy with great endurance. IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN TEXAS DO NOT CONTACT ME. I DONT WANT TO JUST CHAT WITH SOME HORNY MAN ABOUT HIS WIFE'S PICS!!! BE AT LEAST WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF HOUSTON. ABOUT <70 MILES

king1of1htown@yahoo.com

Attachments

• sexy.jpg
    sexy.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 341
Where are you located Suzzee??? I'm also on yahoo as "BAD_DAD40".

Husbands should definitely be willing to drive their wives hundreds of miles to reach you, so that you can give the wife a decent rutting. The cuck should reward you financially, because he can't give his wife what she needs....but you can.

Josetta said:
Husbands should definitely be willing to drive their wives hundreds of miles to reach you, so that you can give the wife a decent rutting. The cuck should reward you financially, because he can't give his wife what she needs....but you can.
I wish more people felt that way. I hate traveling with a passion. I refuse to drive more than 60 miles.

I can take control of wifey while hubby looks on and does this :bowdown: from the other side of the room

Users who are viewing this thread