• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Black Miami Male

• Thread starterBlackAdonis
  • Start date
B

BlackAdonis

I'm a 22 year old kinky black male in the South Florida area. I love older white women and BBWs...Anyone out there interested, email me at YourBlackAdonis@yaH00.com

Attachments

• bigboy4u.jpg
    bigboy4u.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 3,777
  • bigboy4ujpg.jpg
    bigboy4ujpg.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3,301
i would love to be impaled on your weapon.

rx

I would love to try and swallow you to the balls :wink:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 3,702
I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK

I love your big black cock. You an all your rough black friends can gangfuck me rough an hard. Please DADDY give me lots of black cocks. I'm 5'4''tall 107lbs. 26years old with 34dd's big herd white titts. I can't post my picture because I teach high school.

God I wish you lived closer. One look at your hard body and my wife would be down on all fours, spread wide to receive your manhood.

love to meet when down south

Attachments

• pic042.jpg
    pic042.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 475
he loves BBW's

E mail us at calhwy1@yahoo.com....my sexy bbw wife saw your pic and is ready to kneel...and i cant blame her....you do look good

Nice......

Nice cock, nice body....Would love to be pumped Doggie style with that fat rod!!!

Oh what a stallion.

Stretch this 58yo married bi-curious submissive woman. I have great looks and body and would love to present my garter and stocking framed ass to you.
Gail

I would love to knee down and suck your cock.

wow

thats a nearly perfect cock.
looks great

Attachments

• cesca1_109.jpg
    cesca1_109.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 347
What a beautiful cock. I'f have it out of your pants in no time!

i love...great cock!!

i am in miami

UM girl here. reply to me, and i will show you my homework
katy

mmm

MMmmm you have a very hot looking cock.

hot hot hot

very hot, thats the reason i went black i think

You look hot:)
PM me i would like to chat:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can hubby help?