• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young couple in so cal

• Thread starteryoungcoupleforfun
  • Start date

youngcoupleforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2006
22 year old couple in southern california. we just moved here and are looking for hung men or bi women. we have some pictures under a different thread called "hot young blonde needs bbc "

40 year old bbc in southern california

if anyone sent us an email recently, our inbox was full. sorry about that

Are you still in CA because a buddy and I are would like to help out your lady.

still in socal, send us an email or something

Hey there young couple...I am located in Orange County Costa Mesa -Newport Beach Area. Drop me an email at pm010545@hotmail.com.

I am very interested in meeting up!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi

Look me up in Socal

I am 22 and very curious.
This year we will visit the states the exact time is not sure yet but will be probably visit south carolina. I always had this fantasy of having sex with 2 welhung black man and my partner who is quit older then me wants me to live my dream now I am also a bit scared so I want him to be present when I do it and to get familiar a bit with my black partners we decided to start to comunicate via the net. this is for me important to get to know you guys who will be chosen to fuck me on that ocasion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread