• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young cuck here

• Thread starteryoungcuck54
  • Start date

youngcuck54

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2011
Hi everyone,
my name is DJ, and ive been dating my girlfriend for 5 months now, and have been having feelings of wanting to share her ever since we met. We met in our last year of high school this year, and I was new to the school and she was one of the first people I met. We quickly hit it off, however as we dated and I began to learn about her past I realized I was dating one of the more sluttier girls in school, and it's turned me on big time. Often I jerk off cruising her facebook pics, just knowing she has been with most of the guys at one time or another.
I havent told her how I feel 100% but I know she is an open person and would probably consider a 3 some at some point.
what direction should I go in? also if any other young cucks want to chat or share pics with me, please feel free to pm me and we can hook up on yahoo.

I'm a firm believer in the phrase "you never know"... she MIGHT be into something like that.

Also keep in mind... you're young. Like super young. I consider myself one of the younger members on this site, and I'm almost 24 years old. When I was 18 I had never even heard of something like this. I'm surprised you have. So remember, it's very likely she doesn't have any idea WHAT cuckolding is, much less be ok with it.

That's not to say there aren't other options. There are ways you could bring it up with her that doesn't make it seem like you want to be a cuckold. The problem is, approaching the subject of a 3 way is hard to do when you're in a new and not-super-serious relationship. In my experience, at such a young age group sex happens by chance instead of by planning it out.

Wish I had more solid answers for you, but instead I'm offering my advice. Good luck!

If she is truly one of the sluttier girls, she will most likely have tried out a lot of cocks - and therefore if you suggested her fucking other guys while you watch, it shouldn't be a shock to her.

Do you have aspirations to eventually marry her, or is she just a notch in your belt to gain experience before you look for HOTTER WOMEN?

After 5 months, you should be able to talk to her about your hopes and dreams, and maybe your sexual fantasies. She might feel comfortable to tell you some naughty secrets if you don't make too big a deal about things.

I think you are more like a swinger than a cuck, youngcock54 (54 in ages..??:confused:)

MacNfries said:

But, you're not a cuckold, and probably won't be a cuckold for some time ... that privilege is reserved for committed relationships.
;)

Mac, you throw around the word "committed" like that... yet cuckoldry manifests such a lack of commitment that marriages have the potential to become little more than a social relationship, or a "paper marriage". If there's ANY inkling of commitment, it's very one sided and on the part of the male. Occasionally against his will, however much he may or may not say he loves it.

And even then, how many men post on here saying "I have lost control of her... she'd addicted to other cocks now"? There's a fresh post on this SAME topic board where a husband is experiencing his wife leaving him altogether for another man.

"i dont want to lose her but feel i have no choice now, I have to let her go and hope she returns"

Such commitment on both their parts, eh?

But... regardless of what you might read above, I'm not here to argue or quote some book someone wrote and argue about **the psychology of a cuckolds mind**. Let's just not use the "commitment" word so freely. No need to be elitist about who CAN and CAN'T classify themselves as a cuck.

If the boy wants to, let him do it.

Users who are viewing this thread