• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Cuckold's and Their Girlfriends

• Thread starterJiggs22
  • Start date

Jiggs22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2013
Boston
Any young cuckold's out there who have a girlfriend and love imagining their past and how slutty they used to be? Do any of you ever try to get her to talk about her past without ever asking directly? Anybody contemplating telling their girlfriend?

That was pretty much me. I'm 23 and had a long-term girlfriend, a pretty normal relationship. I'd casually try and get her to talk about ex's or past sexual encounters. Eventually, she told me some of the places she had sex, positions, and with who. Was definitely very hot every time she told me something new.

I finally told her about my fantasy after 2 years and i was definitely glad i did (and so was she). Would love to talk to someone in the same position!

I did when I was 21. I got deployed and she was faithful the whole time... untill 3 days before i returned home lol. She was freaked that I would leave her but I told her that it was hot and eventually got her to tell me a few details, but could never get the who out of it or a full story. I tried to get her to do it again but she never did. In the end we broke up because I couldnt imagine marrying her. Now Im with a girl long distance and trying to get her to fool around when Im not with her, but it's been tough to say the least.

so you really want her to cheat? and not just tell you about her past/make up stories? thats a pretty big step. what happens if she cheats? would u want her to tell you about it? or do you just want to know she did?

with me, the experience was very brief. but we never considered her actually cheating. mostly would just tell me intimate stories about her past and how her ex used to fuck her. she even moaned his name as we had sex. or she'd make up stories about cheating. that was pretty much it though. shoot me an email, would love to talk more kylerharrington102@gmail.com

Reactions: hikawade
as for my story of life. we are both same age 24. she never had any ex and neither do I. but she is awared of my fantasy. wishing her to aft slutyy in the club or anywhere she want. eventually she still haven find the right one to have fun with. theres one time when she was dancing with a guy while they hug each other so hard until her c cup breast pressing on that guys chest and she told me that she can feel that guy's dick rocking hard and keep on poking her all the way until they stop dancing. :)

where are you from freshy? your english seems to be struggling a bit

When I was in high school my girlfriend went away for a month to camp. When she came back she told me that she had met a guy there and she wanted to go out with him, but still keep me as her boyfriend. I was shocked by this but didn’t want to loose her, so I agreed.
I was at her house the day he came to pick her up for their date. It was really tough watching her nervously walking around the house waiting for him to show. I didn't understand why she wanted me there, and at the same time I wanted to be there.
When he showed up I could see immediately why she was interested in him. He was the attractive football quarterback type, very sure of himself. I was surprised when he gave her a kiss when he came in the door. Obviously they had been more then a little friendly at camp. Her mother was also standing there watching the scene. I can only imagine what she must have thought about me. She told Gail to be home by 1:00am and the two of them left. I turned and looked at her mother, very embarrassed. She just smiled then turned and walked out of the room, never saying a word to me. With no one else there, I let myself out and drove off.
I knew where they were going for their date. The county fair was in town. So I went home and told my parents that I was going to the fair and would be home late. I wandered around the fair grounds looking for them. Within an hour I spotted them on one of the rides. I watched as they got off, holding hands and having a great time. Then I watched them get on the Ferris Wheel. As the ride spun around I could see them in the chair. Whenever the ride would stop he would lean over and kiss Gail. I could tell that she was really enjoying it.
As luck would have it three of Gail's friends walked up to me. I could tell that they couldn't wait to see if I knew what Gail was doing. "Who’s the guy with Gail? Why isn't she with you? Did you break up?"
Those were tough questions to answer since I really didn't know. I stammered out a reply that she was out with a friend she had met at camp. The girls exchanged looks that told that they knew something strange was going on and that Gail had gotten the best of me. Just knowing that they knew increased my embarrassment three-fold. I couldn't look at them and heard their snickers and laughter as I walked away. How would I ever face them again after this?
I followed Gail and her friend Robert the rest of the night, watching the affection they shared grow, the multiple kisses and smiles. From a distance I watched him open and hold the car door for her, watched as she slid over to unlock his door, and stayed in the middle of the bench seat. He put his arm around her shoulders and she snuggled against him as they drove off. Part of me wanted to follow, to see if they stopped to park some place private, to see if she directed him to "our" parking spot in the woods a mile from her house. But I was defeated. I couldn't bear anymore. So I went home to bed, but not to sleep. Sleep never came that night as I rewound the scenes of their happiness over and over.
I called her the next day. She acted as though nothing had happened. She wouldn't tell me anything about their night but hinted that there might be other dates in the near future.
I know she continued to write to him (this was before email), he called her often, but because of the distance they soon drifted apart. She and I never really recover from that. I was hurt but she didn't seem to care. We had been somewhat sexually active as teenagers, enjoying petting and making out. But we had never 'gone all the way'. After her date she started suggesting that we should now have sex. I reminded her how we had talked about not doing it until after high school. But obviously she had changed her mind. Though she never said so, I was pretty sure that she had had sex on her date, had tasted the forbidden fruit and now wanted more. My refusal led to our breakup a few weeks later. She started dating lots of guys, and got a reputation of being easy. And I, I started dating the girl that I would eventually marry. I never told her about Gail and the date. But I never forgot about it. That memory has led to my desire to be cuckolded and I have been able to get my wife involved in recent years.
By the way, I'm 46 now and still vividly remember those feeling I experience when I watched Gail drive off with her boyfriend. That's when I first became a cuckold.

I posted this elsewhere but a short-version seemed applicable here.

I met my now wife at work when I was in my mid-20's. We'd both recently gotten divorced and before we started together, I knew she'd slept with several guys we worked with and that after her divorce she'd gone through a promiscuous stage. It was one of the things that attracted me to her after my disaster of a first-marriage but I never let her know it until much later on after we'd gotten married. It fueled many a fantasy over the years. A few years ago I let her know it as part of us looking at bringing other guys into the picture which we eventually did.

@ Jiggs, Ill get back to you soon, but this has been a long time coming, and its been a back and forth kind of thing. She wants me to have sex as much as I want her to have sex. And since we cant always be together weve had several talks/bets/dares/deals but most of them have fallen through. I think Im actually pretty close, but it feels like a waste of time to make a full thread until something actually happens. Shed rather I have sex with other women than her have sex with other men, and Im the same way, id rather her have sex with other men than me have sex with other women. So until recently weve been in a mexican standoff. Hopefully this changes because in all honesty I think she desnt have enough experience and is really... well... kinda boring sexually. So if nothing else, I just hope this reignites her desire, sad thing is that she isnt even close to old. Ill give ya more details when I email you, as for reasons i dont need to elaborate, I cant give too much detail in a public forum but i thank you for your interest.

12gone - awesome to hear, looking forward to it

My first gf at uni still saw her bf back home during the holidays. She told me they were still having sex and although I was jealous, she was my first sex partner so I said ok! After a while I was ok with it, and although she never talked of their sex sessions it's what got me started! I particularly enjoyed it when she had sex with him on the Friday and then I had her on Saturday and for the rest of the term!

Im 24 and my gf is 21...i asked her who had the biggest dick she ever saw and she told me some kid JD then she opened up and told me how she couldnt get her fingers to touch it was so thick.. then i brought it up while we were fucking one night i asked her "do you wish u were riding JDs big black dick" and she came soooo hard.... thats how we got started.... i ended up meeting this kid JD and let him fuck her in my house while i went for a drive..fun times.. i even got her girlfriends to open up about the biggest cocks theyve had and i got one of her girls to fuck some bbc with her and take pics

Last edited:
That is hot! Thanks for sharing. Does your GF still have black?

yea she does, shes a champ and what i like most is her girls know and they even tell me stuff.

So what do her friends say to you about your GF going black? What stuff do they tell you?

told me a story of some house party and when she came out of the bathroom my girl was on her knees bobbing on one of theyre mutual friends some black hustler kid and my girl didnt bat an eye, turned around and asked if she wanted some waving his "big ass dick" (her words) around.. long story short they all fuck, shared his cum and went back downstairs to the party.

my girl also sent a pic to her girl later that night of us kissing and wrote "he dont even know" her friend fowarded to the blk kid, her friend has a bf now and she did the same thing exept he really doesnt know.. wild stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread