• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Cuckold's Interested in a Movie?

• Thread starterJiggs22
  • Start date

Jiggs22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2013
Boston
Does anyone else think that 99% of the cuckold videos out there are garbage? I myself have spent countless hours searching for one that I can actually relate to. The same actors, same story, same over-the-top stuff.

Well i was wondering if any YOUNG cuckold couples (18-27) would be interested in making a movie with me. I'm a film minor and have already started coming up with hot scenario's and scenes. I'm young myself (23) and would base it off my own experiences, which i think could make it very, very good. I had a long-term gf and we messed around with role playing a lot and pretend situations/circumstances. I should actually probably thank her for some of the ideas i've got haha.

Anyways, if your sick of the same old movies, let me know. Also happy to share some of my ideas if your actually serious. Please no older couples and no single cuckolds (for now).

Reach me at kylerharrington102@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread