• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young hung experienced stud in canada....(around TO)

• Thread starteryoungnplayful1
  • Start date

youngnplayful1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2006
I’m a young 22 yr old straight and experienced single stud who thoroughly enjoys the pleasurable company of a couple and relishes the intimacy of a threesome. I've met with a select few who I've left with smiles, spankings and bodyrocking orgasms. Physical attraction plays its part, but what gets you into my good graces is maturity, sincerity, and a genuine interest in exploring sexual possibilities with an avid and experienced male. I have played with, and gravitate almost exclusively towards couples in their 30’s and 40’s. I am open to a younger 20's single female partner in crime.

Like any man I have my weaknesses – those with engaging personalities and a high sex drive, women who like to dress sexy in stiletto boots, heels n leather. Meeting with me is as much about fulfilling YOUR desires as is mine and here’s what you can expect – discretion, maturity, and an articulate, well groomed individual who puts his best foot forward. I'm not camera shy as long as ground rules are followed...and din't mind hubby watching at all. I'm open to several fantasies - young dominant assertive male, cuckolding, straight threesome, hard and relentless slutty sex. YOU set the tone......

As for specifics – I’m 5’8 with a toned and attractive athletic build. i'm located in the kitchener waterloo area and travel to TO occasionally. I have travelled farther for the right couple and looking to connect with those who can entertain for the night. Meeting in the US is a possibility but the logistics have to be worked out..Although I have been complimented on my endowment for which I’m flattered, I bring more to my repertoire than just that.

If I’ve intrigued you then email me or add me to msn @ youngnplayful1@hotmail.com but pls have genuine face and body pics and contact info available.

Attachments

• mymy1_final.jpg
    mymy1_final.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
  • fun with ca cpl2.JPG
    fun with ca cpl2.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 29
  • nice n trimmed_final.jpg
    nice n trimmed_final.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread