• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young hung male in Toronto, Canada

• Thread starteryoungnplayful1
  • Start date

youngnplayful1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2006
Hi there, I'm a 21 yr old young straight male who'd love to get to know an experienced couple who can entertain.

Let me tell you a little about myself . I'm located in mississauga but also spend time in the Waterloo region. I'm 5' 7, slim but athletic and i enjoy giving and receiving the attention of an older couple or woman. I am clean, respectful and d/d free and I expect the same. I am of mixed race

I've always been attracted to older women and I do appreciate a woman who knows how to dress to please and turn ons include sexy heels and stockings not to mention boots and sexy leather. I do play safe and I' tested d/d free. I've satisfied the younger male fantasies of a few couples before, had a great time and left them with some fond memories. if you're interested then reply with pics and tell me about yourselves and what you're interests are..

youngnplayful1@yahoo.ca

Take care

ciao

where do you live?

Love

Love cocks with big heads. They spread the lips so well

Frances

Check out the third pic in the first series.... that's a soft dick!

Users who are viewing this thread