• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Hungry African Bbc

• Thread starterAfricanDom
  • Start date

AfricanDom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2006
21yr old black African male from Lagos here looking for his 1st white pussy and asian one too....and so hungry for married pussy too...Anyone coming to Lagos, Nigeria interested in a meet? you can email me at black_master_white_slaves@yahoo.com

i am kristine in germany
want to give u what u need
i am married but open 4 u
.like it yiung and black

AfricanDom said:
21yr old black African male from Lagos here looking for his 1st white pussy and asian one too....and so hungry for married pussy too...Anyone coming to Lagos, Nigeria interested in a meet? you can email me at black_master_white_slaves@yahoo.com
... yes i am soo interested
would come and stay some weeks
yahoo messenger ..kristin_schulz2001@yahoo.com
...if u want to ur friends too...

Hi Kristine, well I've always loved german women, they are really hot, so are you ready to be my 1st white woman and meet me for real?

yes i like african men soo much
yes i would be soo happy to be ur 1 wh wife
u know the price of a fly..
can i stay at u or at hotel
..did u see my prof pic ?

Hungry Young African Cock

21yr old black African male from Lagos here looking for his 1st white pussy and asian one too....and so hungry for married pussy too...Anyone coming to Lagos, Nigeria interested in a meet? Anyon ready for a real meet.... you can email me at black_master_white_slaves@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread