• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young potential hotwife looking for fat cocks

• Thread starterMistressmuffin
  • Start date

Mistressmuffin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2024
I’m a size queen and my husband’s cock can’t satisfy me. I realized that my dildos felt better than his cock, so I’ve had him locked in chastity for the last month. I need to get fucked again so I’m looking for fat cocks to stuff my holes. Anyone willing to help me out?

IMG_9957.jpeg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Mistressmuffin said:
I’m a size queen and my husband’s cock can’t satisfy me. I realized that my dildos felt better than his cock, so I’ve had him locked in chastity for the last month. I need to get fucked again so I’m looking for fat cocks to stuff my holes. Anyone willing to help me out?

IMG_9957.jpeg
Where are you?

IMG_20220325_183451917~2.jpg

Reactions: Misstubby
Mistressmuffin said:

IMG_9957.jpeg
Hi,
More than willing, it's my responsability !
Where are you based at?

Users who are viewing this thread