• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

**young sexy hot wife in jeffersonville indiana

• Thread startermissmolliexo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kentucky

missmolliexo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2014
Jeffersonville Indiana
f0040768.jpgf0042816.jpgf0043776.jpgf0037824.jpg
Greetings Guys,
We are an experienced couple looking for a PROFESSIONAL DDF BLACK GENTLEMAN.
We will host at our home, where you will be given special treatment from a special lady. She is tall, leggy, and a complete slut. She loves cock, cum, oral, toys, dress up, role play, and being dominated. If you have been searching for a vocal white slut wife who craves BBC, this is your lucky day.
This will be filmed for our personal use. We are very DISCRETE professionals.

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Thickhammer and Dark_Hung
Hoping you decided to post more both before and after... amazing body.

What is a body like this doing in a place like Jeffersonville, Indiana. That's not a podunk bod, that's a big city bod.

Yeah nice bod. Its hard to find a sexy body like that in a small town. I hope to see more pictures of her.

Mollie your email address didn't work. Email me at handsomehungathleticgerard@gmail.com

I am Gerard. I am a single, 1/2 black 1/2 dutch male origionally from Holland. I am 26 years old , tall, handsome, muscular and hung with an insatiable lust for hotwives such as yourself. I am very professional and like you I must remain discreet due to my job. I am an easy going laid back guy that loves to have fun and in the bed room I am a primal being, very dominant and in need of a wife to make my slut. I am Looking forward to hearing from you

With lust,
Gerard

What a perfectly stunning beauty you are. If you ever want a hung white bull I'd love to help!

White guys?

missmolliexo said:
f0040768.jpgf0042816.jpgf0043776.jpgf0037824.jpgGreetings Guys,
We will host at our home, where you will be given special treatment from a special lady. She is tall, leggy, and a complete slut. She loves cock, cum, oral, toys, dress up, role play, and being dominated. If you have been searching for a vocal white slut wife who craves BBC, this is your lucky day.
She is fucking sexy

Reactions: Dark_Hung
missmolliexo said:

Have you trained her anus yet?

missmolliexo said:
She is a hottie

missmolliexo said:
So sexy

Users who are viewing this thread